Roundup Travel Plans?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got tics to big "D" for Wed the 14th, get in bout 12am. Headed to Austin for Salt Lick BBQ good-ness.... Wed eve hit 6th street, Thursday breakfast at Steel Works Then headed to camp with our rental rig....

Really lookin forward to this trip!!!!

Whatchudoin?

Heading to Katemcy on Wednesday.. Going through Dublin, Texas which is the home of the oldest Dr. Pepper plant. They still use cane sugar for manufacture of Dr. Pepper. Tastes much better than fructose.

They have the best Dr. Pepper and Blue Bell ice cream float.... I can't wait for the float.

Heading to Katemcy on Wednesday.. Going through Dublin, Texas which is the home of the oldest Dr. Pepper plant. They still use cane sugar for manufacture of Dr. Pepper. Tastes much better than fructose.

They have the best Dr. Pepper and Blue Bell ice cream float.... I can't wait for the float.

Thats the best Dr Pepper ever!

We'll roll in sometime Wednesday afternoon. Have fun in Austin Gerg. Can't wait to see you guys!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

6th street should be fun on Wednesday. You're going to hit the SXSW crowd. ...or maybe that was intentional?

I probably won't make it to Katemcy until late Thursday or Friday.

6th street should be fun on Wednesday. You're going to hit the SXSW crowd. ...or maybe that was intentional?

I probably won't make it to Katemcy until late Thursday or Friday.

Yup, gunna try and see RWB and Hayseed... plus lots of muzak... I did not know about the festival until we tried booking a room close to 6th street. It took some time to find a hotel but we managed to get something within 8 miles.

GREAT BBQ, Muzak, LSLC Family gathering.... Not sure how it gets much better than that..

When I lived in Austin I worked at a rental car company. I'd rent stuff to lots of bands and record company guys during SXSW and they'd give me free passes and stuff. Good times...

Hmm.. Drop the wife and kids off in Katemcy, haul ass to Austin and catch a couple of bands....... ;p

Hmm.. Drop the wife and kids off in Katemcy, haul ass to Austin and catch a couple of bands....... ;p

We have room :)

Arrived in Austin bout 5:30 today. Hit a couple of Q joints already. man, yous guys are spoiled here....best BBQ evar.... Headed to Salt lick shortly...... Then 6th street after a good nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom