New TRD owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woooody

el Jefe
Threads
So -- After a summer of hanging out with the Trail Team guys, watching and driving on Rubicon, and Pismo Beach, weighing all of the options, and doing as much research as we could, I pulled the trigger today.

2007 TRD FJ Cruiser -- No other options, just the TRD package. Didn't want to mess with the roof rack, and I really like the all black look.

We'll keep it stock-ish for a year or so. First option will be bumper/winch. We'll see what lifts are available after that.

I think it'll be a nice option to the 40 for milder wheeling.

My 5 year old was probably more excited than I was...
hannah_in.jpg
hannah_rear.jpg

Last edited:
If you don`t mind me asking,what was the final price?Good luck with the new wheels.Enjoy.

800 under MSRP... 30,580

Got that via Costco. I haven't seen any dealer go less than MSRP on the TRD's. They would have went a little lower on one of the regular ones.

Woody,the all black is great.It is my fav by far. Thought it came with rack as part of TRD?:confused:

sweet looking ride Woooody... any pics from the side and front? I haven't seen one up here yet... or maybe it's a sold in the USA only thing.... geez

sweet looking ride Woooody... any pics from the side and front? I haven't seen one up here yet... or maybe it's a sold in the USA only thing.... geez

Yup -- have a couple

Oh, and the rack is still an option.
side.jpg
side2.jpg

looks sharp and the look on your daughter's face is great!

I really like the industrial look of the TRD wheels

Wooooody

Pics look great! What else is optional? Can you get the factory sub?Thanks cant find alot of info on trd.

that truck is beautiful, only improvements i can suggest is a healthy layer of mud!

Pics look great! What else is optional? Can you get the factory sub?Thanks cant find alot of info on trd.

As far as I know, the last orders were filled at the End of Feb for TRD editions. It was a limited edition (3200), so I don't think you'll find many, except where they added the extra markup.

All of the options were available individually, I think. I didn't want the sub, due to loss of storage space. I didn't want the rack, and really didn't want the rear tire cover.

Any option is a available after the fact via Toyota or TRD.

My next acquisition is an ARB bumper. Debating on leaving it black, or powder coating it silver

keep it black, you dont want taht truck showing up on radar ;)

JUNK I tell ya, JUNK!!

(great meeting you the other nite!!)

oh yeah, and yer new rig IS sharp...but I do like now Mudrak did his bezel in white ;)

when'er ya ordering the sliders...eerrr..steps??

Close. 57 210 post. Note the fins in the reflection :)

We've had that for about 13 or 14 years... Now the 16year old boy thinks he needs to drive it... Ha!

Yeah, Soft Top would be great. We'll see.

2x the white bezel. perhaps a little radar blip is ok. it'd look damn sexy on that truck.

I hope nobody considers this blasphemy, but would you ever consider keeping your TRD completely stock so that maybe in 120 years it becomes rare and extremely valuable??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom