2F, H42, 4.7 toybox, 4 speed case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hopefully the new setup will be as trouble free as my current. just seein if anyones interested, i may just replace the 2F with a diesel and keep the rest.

I think I will be needing a 2f............have a strange noise now coming from the front under load and have a hunch it is a piston skirt slapping...............loose wrist pin?..............although compressions are ok and am not passing oil!

Lou

i thnk that's a smokin deal. if nobody one here takes it, i bet it'll sell in the 'other' classifieds very quickly. :beer:

WHY do you have to torture me SO!!!!

I am getting married in October and Bridezilla and I are paying for it ourselves. In case you haven't seen the price of a wedding lately they are ridiculous.

Seriously this is a great deal. Someone buy it before I wind up sleeping on the couch for months!!!

BUMP for a good deal!

Howdy! If you decide to keep all but the engine, there is a fellow in Copper State Cruisers that may be looking for a good running 2F. For now, he is just going to hone and clean up his rusty engine. Too bad you didn't make it down to Tempe for the club Wrench party last Sunday. You problably could have sold it. I unloaded my stock rear springs to offset the cost of that monitor I got from Shotts. John

Rhino, Is this still on the table? How much without the Engine and trans or is it just a package deal? The timing couldn't be worse but I have to ask.

Rhino, Is this still on the table? How much without the Engine and trans or is it just a package deal? The timing couldn't be worse but I have to ask.

i listed it at 2k less engine. w/o the trans wouldnt make any sense since i'd have to take the main shaft out and you'd have to put the shaft in your tranny. not even worth the time. besides whats a tranny worth $50???

Gotcha. Didn't think about that. It'll just leave me with an extra trans and I didn't know if the engine/trans combo might be more attractive to someone else. Plus I need more extra parts like one more hole in the head.

My problem is that I have $2K tastes with a $1K budget. If I can sell my other Pig it might make the deal possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom