Powertank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
Couldnt figure out where to mount it inside the rig...and wanted the space.. so i had it welded to the kaymar left swing out. Turned out perfect. Like 1/2" gap between the tire and tank. Opens fine.

dsc01520bq6.jpg

dsc01521zb3.jpg

Very nice. How do you have it secured/locked to the rig so it's not stolen?

I am envious :frown: of all your toys, you better put it on lock down.... ;p

hehehe - agreed. Although my Source regulator is very nice, the Powertank's regulator is even nicer. Release the CO2, couple of turns with a wrench and it's all mine! Keep that baby inside unless you are with the rig! The regulator alone is pricey!

hehehe - agreed. Although my Source regulator is very nice, the Powertank's regulator is even nicer. Release the CO2, couple of turns with a wrench and it's all mine! Keep that baby inside unless you are with the rig! The regulator alone is pricey!

Yeah it probably wont be on the rig unless im out on a run.

The powertank brackets come with built in lock tabs - just use a padlock.

See the right side, there are two where the straps snap..
184.341.600x400.PBC-10a-500.jpg

Two straps - nice. Mine has one strap and a very similar tab you can get a small padlock thru.

What slum neighorhood accepted you? Neighbors obviously didn't run a background check on you did they?

Seriously - congrats on the house! Let the new mods begin - welcome to home ownership.

What slum neighorhood accepted you? Neighbors obviously didn't run a background check on you did they?

Seriously - congrats on the house! Let the new mods begin - welcome to home ownership.

Thanks man...i appreciate it. Remember the Thanksgiving Fun Run? Well we bought a condo (not a house) that is backed up to the hills with a great view. We are very excited. This is our first place. No more throwing our money in the trash!

Thanks man...i appreciate it. Remember the Thanksgiving Fun Run? Well we bought a condo (not a house) that is backed up to the hills with a great view. We are very excited. This is our first place. No more throwing our money in the trash!

Awesome!!!

... No more throwing our money in the trash!

You shouldve told me before you moved! I would have gone dumpster diving in your trash receptacle! :D
Congrats though. :cool:

Congratulations on the condo Dave. The air set up looks realy good, just like it belongs on the swing out. You might want to make a small fabric pouch with a cinch string on it to protect the regulator from dirt and contaminants when out wheeling.

Congratulations on the condo Dave. The air set up looks realy good, just like it belongs on the swing out. You might want to make a small fabric pouch with a cinch string on it to protect the regulator from dirt and contaminants when out wheeling.

Thanks guys

Bluto... too funny dude... dont worry, there's morons that already beat you to our trash. I take all my important documents to work and shred them for that exact reason. Oh yeah and Racoon's love our trash..

Mo, i have the bag that came with it. I just didnt have it with me for the pics.. it's on the tank now. I hear ya on the dust control.

Nice set up.

If your ever in Costa Mesa you can filler' up on the spot for $12.00 at Seal's . I've never waited more than 10 minutes. These guys are pro's.

Seal's Health Care Equipment [SIZE=-1]www.sealsmedical.com
2131 Placentia Ave, Costa Mesa, 92627 - (949) 646-2435[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Nice seein' some of you guys at Calico. Odessa was a blast at night. I'm planning on doing the Rubicon this summer, anyone have similar plans?

[/SIZE]

Nice set up.

If your ever in Costa Mesa you can filler' up on the spot for $12.00 at Seal's . I've never waited more than 10 minutes. These guys are pro's.

Seal's Health Care Equipment [SIZE=-1]www.sealsmedical.com
2131 Placentia Ave, Costa Mesa, 92627 - (949) 646-2435[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Nice seein' some of you guys at Calico. Odessa was a blast at night. I'm planning on doing the Rubicon this summer, anyone have similar plans?

[/SIZE]

That's where I go too! They are quick and convenient to work for me.

I can hang out at your bumper and open beers, fill up my river raft, poach a few gallons of gas and climb up top to pass out in a sweet tent.....

all while your'e working to pay for a new house!

seriously....that's sick.
I want your set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom