3rd row seatbelts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had to replace my subwoofer last night so I thought that I would finally remove those pesky 3rd row seatbelts. Question is, what does everybody do with the old seatbelts? Use them as tiedowns, trash 'em, etc...

The first pic is the speaker box/amp that was already present plus the new subwoofer. Second pic is of course the old seatbelts in my storage box. Also, I managed to mangle around a half dozen of the clips that connect the interior body panels to the truck. Anybody have an idea where I can get them? I don't want to bug Cdan about something so little.

Thanks,

sj
Land Cruiser 009.jpg
Land Cruiser 010.jpg

I would NOT throw them away or use them as straps. For one reason, they are in good condition and work. Even though you are not using them, don't add them to the trash heaps. Reduce, reuse, recycle!!

Another reason, you never know, you might want them at some time in the future. It might sound crazy to you now because you just removed them, but you can't predict the future. Or if you can will you PM me!!

Lastly, you never know when a Cruiser buddy needs one and you could be a hero. Or you might want to sell them.

I have all the pieces for the seatbelts except where they attach to the floor i cut them instead of unbolting the metal plate.

I'll give these away if someone is in need.

Thanks,

sj
Land Cruiser 011.jpg

I removed mine and sold them to a forum member a couple years ago. They were in near perfect condition when I removed them.

Seeing that you cut yours...I'm not sure what value they'd be to anyone...

I used to keep some as extra tow ropes. It's amazing how solid this stuff is.

I have all the pieces for the seatbelts except where they attach to the floor i cut them instead of unbolting the metal plate.

I'll give these away if someone is in need.

Thanks,

sj

That destroyed any value they had. You might as well throw them away now.

Yeah, I was going to take them off of your hands untill I read/saw that you had cut the seat belts instead of unbolting them.:crybaby:

Mot

For some reason after I unbolted them, I felt I had to put the metal piece that held them to the floor back in with the bolt. In hindsight I should have just put the bolt back in, but I had been on my knees in the cargo area for about two hours already and must have been delirious. Sorry guys.

sj

Next time you order from Dan, get the clips also. I did, and yes he does have them in stock.

Next time you order from Dan, get the clips also. I did, and yes he does have them in stock.

I don't need them anymore since I cut my seatbelts to get them off.

I guess if anybody still wants them they can cut off the cut part and fold them back over and resew them...is that even possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom