Hi Green Pea here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well im new to the ih8mudder's and would just like to introduce myself. I have been doin some browsing of the website for the past couple weeks and decided to keep my land cruiser and see what i can do with her.

Here are a couple quick pic of the beast :cheers:

2524305_19_full.jpg

2524305_20_full.jpg

Welcome to you!!!
That's a clean cruiser, what part of the country?

Well im in Westminster Colorado. Thanks, One of the reasons I bought it was because the interior was in excellent condition. :)

Welcome

Very nice and very clean. Is the dash pad original or is one of the aftermarket covers like what SOR sells? I only ask beacause I need a new one so I was curious since your picture looks as though it may have an aftermarket cover.

Thanks

Very nice and very clean. Is the dash pad original or is one of the aftermarket covers like what SOR sells? I only ask beacause I need a new one so I was curious since your picture looks as though it may have an aftermarket cover.

Thanks

You think so? It looks stock to me. Mine is in about that good a shape. Only issue I have is the drivers seat. The upholstery on it is good, just the foam and springs are broken down. Need to have new guts put in it.

welcome, clean, good descision to keep her...wish I had that clean of an interior

Thanks

Yeah the dash pad is an original piece. Thanks alot for the comments and I look forward to making her a little more beastly just bought some Mickey Thompson rims for her now i just need some rubber.

Well im in Westminster Colorado. Thanks, One of the reasons I bought it was because the interior was in excellent condition. :)

Nice lookin 62! Love the color by the way. :D

Westminster? You've seen a number of cruisers around haven't you?

You should stop by the next Rising Sun meeting and check it out.

:cheers:

Havent seen too many, I did see this really nice white one that was lifted and had some stickers on the back. Ill have to look into the rising sun meeting deal whats that all about. Thanks again for the comments

Did I see that one listed on CraigsList for awhile? I saw one similar (if not that one) while looking for my 40. I really admired how clean it looked. Welcome from a n00b ;)

welcome tc!

glad u didn't get rid of ur rig. i wish to buddha that my interior was as clean as urs.

are those floor mats oem? i likes 'em.

Last edited:
Did I see that one listed on CraigsList for awhile? I saw one similar (if not that one) while looking for my 40. I really admired how clean it looked. Welcome from a n00b ;)

Yeah it was on the list for a little while, I gotta a ton of hits on it but it seemed like the more people that saw it the more I wanted to keep it lol

glad u didn't get rid of ur rig. i wish to buddha that my interior was as clean as urs.

are those floor mats oem? i likes 'em.

Those floor mats I bought at Sams Club they are great real heavy duty!

Welcome to MUD.

Nice rig.

Thanks glad to be here

welcome! we live in the greatest state for 4wheeling :D
YEah this is a great state to live in for off roading i do a lot of hunting myself

we in idaho, love you colorado people to think that way....

Looks real nice. Welcome! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom