Correct Knuckle Bearings?-PIC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just opened a box containing my new knuckle bearings and they do not look the same as the old ones. Anybody know if these are correct? Same manufacturer (KOYO), I don't have anything to measure them with but the I.D and O.D. appear to be the same.
IMG_0039_edited.jpg

Run 'em.

I believe those are the same.

I have mini truck knuckles and have to use the 30303D bearings which are slightly shorter. The 30303 bearings are too tall and I can't get the knuckle over them. Just an fyi.

I believe those are the same.

I have mini truck knuckles and have to use the 30303D bearings which are slightly shorter. The 30303 bearings are too tall and I can't get the knuckle over them. Just an fyi.

Wow.

Never heard of or experienced that one.

I'm having second thoughts about the one on the left. Measure it's height (bearing combined with race) and compare to the one on the right. If they are the same then I was right...:cheers: If they are different height then :whoops:

With the 30303D vs 30303 bearings: I actually experienced the "d" vs "non d" bearing height issue myself a couple years ago. That's how I figured that one out...speaking of which, I need to replace my knuckle bearings:doh: AGAIN!

I don't have anything to measure with, but will figure something out and report back here tomorrow nite.

Last edited:
I measured

Well sort of. I put both on a level surface (I used a level to verify) then laid the level across both and was still level. I can see no difference in height with my eye. I'm thinkin they'll be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom