How Many Are Left? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a way of finding out how many 94-80's are still on the road? I know there were only 10,000 sold to the US that year or at least I think that is what I remember reading. I'm sure the ones registered in each state would be one way of counting them. If there is a way maybe there can be a way to create a web page that would be linked to that info and be updated as the count numbers changed. I'm sure a lot of Cruiser owners would be interested in knowing how many vehicles of their series are still on the road.

Just a thought :idea:

11,007 actually.

It would take some time and effort to search through registrations to find out how many are still in action.

wasn't 91 about 3500 units? and 92 about 4300?

91) 8,446
92) 7,865

I have a 94, 11/94.....

Hope that helps a bit.... Only 11,006 to go....

I have two, my bro has 1, my bro in law has one = 11,002 to go.

DougM

How many 96's dan?

Is there a way of finding out how many 94-80's are still on the road? I know there were only 10,000 sold to the US that year or at least I think that is what I remember reading. I'm sure the ones registered in each state would be one way of counting them. If there is a way maybe there can be a way to create a web page that would be linked to that info and be updated as the count numbers changed. I'm sure a lot of Cruiser owners would be interested in knowing how many vehicles of their series are still on the road.

Just a thought :idea:

I have one too, 10,998 to go

My 7.94 build is still going strong thanks to Dan and this board!

One here too. 10,995 to go...

i dont think very many are in the junk yards, 94 was the best year ever for TLC's

10,993 to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom