7-pin/CDL dash symbol (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just did the CDL and 7-pin today, it could not have been any easier. Total time took 22 minutes because it was awkward to get at the 7-pin module. I went to test my work and was left puzzled. Everything seemed to work out fine, EXCEPT:

When trans in low and CDL switch depressed, looking to unlock in low, the ABS and CDL dash switches continue to remain illuminated. Is this correct or is the relay not being interupted?

I just did the CDL and 7-pin today, it could not have been any easier. Total time took 22 minutes because it was awkward to get at the 7-pin module. I went to test my work and was left puzzled. Everything seemed to work out fine, EXCEPT:

When trans in low and CDL switch depressed, looking to unlock in low, the ABS and CDL dash switches continue to remain illuminated. Is this correct or is the relay not being interupted?

with CDL & pin 7 t-case range is no longer in play,

switch depressed CDL locked

switch released CDL unlocked

so try releasing the switch

had someone else get confused in the same manner recently.

Got it!! For some reason, I was under the assumption that depressing the switch was the activator, i.e.,

Depress while in High: center diff is locked
Depress while in Low: center diff is unlocked

Thanks Raven, now I get it.

since you are not the only there must have been a statement here recently that could be mis interpreted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom