thought everyone could use some exercise tonight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
Found this the other day, it just needs to hold on for a few more days as the parts arrived today.
Door Handle.jpg

Mine did that last week, but fortunately broke further down, leaving a chunk big enough to grab if I use two hands to open the door. Still haven't fixed it and it's not high on the list of things to replace. I'll probably just pull it and JB Weld it back together for the time being.

Mind stating the cost and source(jy or CDan) of the new piece?

Thanks,

Ary

:confused:

Hmm...
A small drill bit and a piece of safety wire could fix that up just fine....

I got a silver grey handle and I need a blue grey handle. When you find some time give me a call and we'll see if we can figure it out.

F'n Ed!

That is why I wanted the paint code. ;p

This is a family flaw-my FJ60 broke in exactly the same place! This would be a good time to get a chrome one from South America.:grinpimp:

i'd either jb weld it, or gorilla glue it.

I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to try it. After driving aimlessly around Lowell looking for another Bar, I decided to try Newport RI. Lots of great bars here.

How did you break it, you manhandle it?

and that's why I ran outside and confirmed it while you were on the phone. 1A6

Is there a way to confirm the item in the bag is the same as the number on the bag?

The part number is correct for a 1A6 handle. It is entirely possible that the part is mis-packaged.

I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to try it. After driving aimlessly around Lowell looking for another Bar, I decided to try Newport RI. Lots of great bars here.

How did you break it, you manhandle it?

Did I look like a guy that would man handle it?

Newport might have some nice bars but the drunks don't compare. :flipoff2:

I'm sorry for the hi-jack thread.

I'm having problem with Right Rear handle, when i press the remote to lock sometimes it won't lock and i have to lock it from the inside.Can you guys help me whats seems to be the problem? Is it the lock-unlock switch need to be replace?

Again, I'm really sorry and many thanks all.

jerry, you'll probally get better responces if you start a new thread.

does it lock and unlock ok with the driver side door?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom