UC embroidered patch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanda, our embroiderer, has enlisted her son to construct a linked avenue to her website, such that we can order brand name garments, online, through her distributor which she will then receive and embroider.

Currently under consideration is an quantity accumulating-lot order system, where members individually order garments and when a pre-determined quantity is reached, the lot-order is submitted, received, embroidered, shipped, and invoiced. Details will be forthcoming as to just how exactly this will work and how the finished product will be distributed. Also, some details remain to be clarified as to how this can bridge different brand names and still work as an accumulating lot order system...TBD... stay tuned.

We need ideas of who, what, where, when, what kind of, and how many garments y'all might want. This will be useful info for chosing the correct distributor.

So, let you fingers do the talking.
:cheers:
KM

Yep, I am in for a few things too. I need to build my UC wardrobe! I'd like a hoodie and a hat at a minimum. But I can't have white, I'll ruin it in no time. Black is best.

I second the black hoodie request!!!

And a nice 50% mesh (in the back half) trucker style baseball cap. Might take a few of those...

Okay, we have hats and black hoodies....keep those cards and letters coming, folks: so we have some idea what we are looking for!

Can we drop off stuff (and $) at the meeting Saturday?

for those of us who are cranially challeneged, i.e., with heads the size of Jupiter . . . .

Red or black hoodie and a hat for me.

black xxl hoodie for me...

Count me in for a black hat and two SM black hoodies.

Ken,
Another idea to consider is to just have the patches made that can be added to any garment later. Probably a better quantity discount if we went ahead and ordered 500 or so of them. Then people can stitch them to any hat or shirt or hoodie.

Drop off for embroidery

Bring whatever garment(s) to Sat meeting w/ patch center location pinned. I will get them to Wanda on Monday.

Bring properly sized hats, Mr Cranium, and we will 'patch' them up, post haste!

Will check 'patch only', Rick. Answer on Sat, I hope.
KM

Bring whatever garment(s) to Sat meeting w/ patch center location pinned. I will get them to Wanda on Monday.

Bring properly sized hats, Mr Cranium, and we will 'patch' them up, post haste!

Will check 'patch only', Rick. Answer on Sat, I hope.
KM

What if we won't be there on Sat?

At the risk of being an uncool Old F*#t, WTF is a 'hoodie': a hooded sweat w/draw string?

Hehehe..that's funny. Yes, a hooded sweatshirt with the drawstrings.

Hey Herc Driver!

Will do! And I will also bring some $ to pay for it and an Express Mail envelope (prepaid) to cram it all back into when Wanda is done!

I looked up "Hoodie" in my American Heritage Dictionary, and here is what it said:

'hood-ie. n. Slang. 1. One who hangs out in the hood. 2. What you call your first romantic experience, usually involving your prom date and your Dad's '72 Mercedes. (Also the reason why a number of hood ornaments went missing during the early '80s, a phenomina conveniently blamed on Run-DMC). 3. A sweatshirt having a drawstring hood, particularly useful in making withdrawals from banks. 4. A part of the female anatomy which, like keys on Monday morning, is not locatable by men.

I looked up "Hoodie" in my American Heritage Dictionary, and here is what it said:

'hood-ie. n. Slang. 1. One who hangs out in the hood. 2. What you call your first romantic experience, usually involving your prom date and your Dad's '72 Mercedes. (Also the reason why a number of hood ornaments went missing during the early '80s, a phenomina conveniently blamed on Run-DMC). 3. A sweatshirt having a drawstring hood, particularly useful in making withdrawals from banks. 4. A part of the female anatomy which, like keys on Monday morning, is not locatable by men.

LOL. You would be good at one of my favorite board games David:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balderdash

Also, the British hip hop sensation Lady Sovereign has a hit single called "Hoodie" written to support the "Save The Hoodie Campaign". I'll have to burn Ken a copy and bring it to the meeting. :D
http://www.ladysovereign.com/flash.php

Hey all this talk of hoodies reminds me...Marshall, I never got the UC hoodie I won in the post MLK weekend raffle?! Did I rack up on too much swag at the last MM?

one of these in a small, please, for Cat:
jitcrunch.aspx

Last edited:
Hoodie

You Guys are a Hoot!!

Thanks Heather: you send me your stuff and I will personally see it is embroidered. PM to follow w/ address.

LOL. You would be good at one of my favorite board games David:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balderdash

Also, the British hip hop sensation Lady Sovereign has a hit single called "Hoodie" written to support the "Save The Hoodie Campaign". I'll have to burn Ken a copy and bring it to the meeting. :D
http://www.ladysovereign.com/flash.php

There you go Andy: you have found the name for the Great UC Embroidery Campaign...."Save the Hoodie".

You guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got any Bluegrass, instead????

Hey all this talk of hoodies reminds me...Marshall, I never got the UC hoodie I won in the post MLK weekend raffle?! Did I rack up on too much swag at the last MM?

one of these in a small, please, for Cat:
jitcrunch.aspx

I'm getting old. I don't remember things as well as I used to. I'll get it out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom