Parts needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kkt

Threads
Please be on the lookout for a complete fj40 disc brake front axle. Will also need the rear axle. Going on a FJ45 LWB project.
I have a complete FJ62 front axle up for trade and or sale. Everthing except the Asian Hubs.
Will also be looking for early 64-67 stuff also, like round turn signals,hood crome strip,gas tank etc.

hey man,

where are you located?

i've got a set of axles from my '72 fj40 that have a gm disc brake setup on the front...i'm goin to fj62 axles and don't need the other set any more. i do however, need to move the chassis & 3/4 tub that are on top of the '72 axles, ha ha...

oh, the axles are in fort mill, sc...not nashville

shoot me an email and we can discuss if you're interested...if not, i understand and happy hunting

jonathan
malphrusoxide@gmail.com

hey man,

where are you located?

i've got a set of axles from my '72 fj40 that have a gm disc brake setup on the front...i'm goin to fj62 axles and don't need the other set any more. i do however, need to move the chassis & 3/4 tub that are on top of the '72 axles, ha ha...

oh, the axles are in fort mill, sc...not nashville

shoot me an email and we can discuss if you're interested...if not, i understand and happy hunting

jonathan
malphrusoxide@gmail.com
want to go with toyota set up
thanks anyway

I have a gas tank from a 71 '40 (under Pass seat) that's in good useable shape, not sure if it'd fit your needs. Has light surface rust, but no rust through at all. Wire brush and paint and it'd be good to go. $50, in Greenville, SC

Also have one spare of the chrome hood center pieces, It is rusty, but maybe could be restored if you can't find something better. Come get it, bring be a beer or something for it.
PM me if you want any of this stuff.

I have a gas tank from a 71 '40 (under Pass seat) that's in good useable shape, not sure if it'd fit your needs. Has light surface rust, but no rust through at all. Wire brush and paint and it'd be good to go. $50, in Greenville, SC

Also have one spare of the chrome hood center pieces, It is rusty, but maybe could be restored if you can't find something better. Come get it, bring be a beer or something for it.
PM me if you want any of this stuff.
pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom