River Shiver Report? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So where are peoples posts about River Shiver? I wanna seem some pics and hear some stories, eh!

I looking for it myself. We need some pics.

I left my camera on the washing machine :doh: so I have no photos to add to the thread but I can tell you it was a great weekend. We did some wheeling Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night and again on Sunday. Ate amazing food with great people and loved every minute of it. I'll save the more detailed write up for someone with pictures though, I'm dying to see some myself. ....Steve

Well here are a few Photos I have come across... I know there has to be some good stories...

398470866_866cce6a19.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg
IMG_0057.jpg

Ouch, pitman arm and lost bead connected or two separate incidents?

It was the same incident on the same truck. A 60 broke through the ice and dented the rim badly (not fixable on the trail or likely at all) and broke the shaft on the steering box. Sector shaft? A used box was rounded up in town, brought out and repaired that night and the 60 drove back to camp. Next morning had to run in to the city to get his tire issues sorted out and be ready to drive back to BC. Only other carnage I'm aware of was a birfield in a V8 40 and a stick through the sidewall of another tire. Great weekend to be in the mountains. ...Steve

So,, thats it? No more pics or
a trip report?

Must have sucked!
No one wants to tell us about it! : )

Yeah, in a year? I know more than one person has to have an opinion and some pics, hmm?

Thanks Stump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom