4 different manuals FS- OEM 2F, Owners, FJ40, Repair and Haynes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Cleaning out my garage and have some manuals for sale from when I had my FJ40.

Sold items:
1) 1978 Owners Manual. Above average condition and would give an 8-8.5 out of 10. $15 + shipping SOLD!
2) 1981 OEM Repair Manual for Chassis and Body. Part # 36044E. Cover is starting to debind from glue, but pages are not affected. Some more glue should hold it in place. Can send a pic if interested. Otherwise, very good condition with no smears inside, ripped pages, etc. $50 + shipping SOLD!
3) OEM 2F Engine manual. Pages are in good condition. Small tear on cover. $20 + shipping.- SOLD!
4) Haynes Owners Workshop manual for 1968 thru 1982 FJ40, 43, 45, 55, and 60. Slightly faded, but good condition too. $10 + shipping. SOLD!
5) I found I have another Haynes Owners Workshop manual for 1968 thru 1982 FJ40, 43, 45, 55, and 60. Same as the one pictured, but in almost mint condition $12 + shipping. SOLD!

Will combine shipping if need be. Shipping will be media mail, so it's dirt cheap. Or will trade for 1985 BJ70 manual.

Cheers,
Jason

Last edited:
take $50 shipped for the 81 manual?!

Jason, thanks for the manual. Was nice meeting you last night and hope to make it out to more events.

Nice meeting you too- glad you made it out Grayson. Next time, bring that 60 of yours out so we can check it out!

If it is still available I will take the '78 owners manule. Let me know.

the Chassis manual has sold, thanks orange!

Kellyo, if JPL78FJ does not want the haynes and owners manuals, you will have first opportunity.

Cool. Let me know.

I received payment for the 78 manual and Haynes. I did find I have another Haynes like the one pictured, but in almost mint condition. See first post for more info.

Thanks but I already have the Haynes, just don't have the factory manuel, I keep looking, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom