My new FJ :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just found this forum. I see there's lot's of new Cruiser owners :) I owned a FJ40 nearly 25 years ago, and found myself revisiting my childhood when I bought a 2007. I only lifted it and fitted 33's so far. Great, fun vehicle!
fj.jpg

Welcome. Do you have any pics of your old cruiser you can scan up and put on the board? There was a thread with some really nice pics from the past. Where are you located?

Welcome. Do you have any pics of your old cruiser you can scan up and put on the board? There was a thread with some really nice pics from the past. Where are you located?
Nah, geez I was like 18. I didn't even know what I had then. :( I'm just North of Orlando.

Looks like you added some Sliders, as well;) . Congrats and enjoy.
You mean the rails, or the skid plates?

Thanks everyone. I really would like to involved with some trail rides. Living in Florida all of my life, I assume mud is the most common terrain de jour?

Very very nice FJ - looks just like mine! Welcome to the family of FJs! What brand lift/tires did you use? I am also planning to purchase an ARB bumper and rack in the near future.

Just found this forum. I see there's lot's of new Cruiser owners :) I owned a FJ40 nearly 25 years ago, and found myself revisiting my childhood when I bought a 2007. I only lifted it and fitted 33's so far. Great, fun vehicle!

Welcome and I know how you feel. When I bought my first vehicle I remember my dad saying it had to be a truck and it had to be a Toyota. Some how I got a '78 Fj40. I wish I never sold it now.

dsc03222pc4.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to you Ti, and to me too. I just got mine (same color) last Saterday. It's the only NEW vehicle I've ever bought except my FJ40 in 1971; which I still have. I plane to keep it stock (at least for now) like my 40. Let the fishing begin! WOO HOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom