Dissin Ms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wct49

POWERED BY AMEX
GOLD Star
Threads
A CALL TO ARMS!!!

Just run up on this here thread and thought some of us might want to question these here peoples insinuations.
I mean hell ain't nothin wrong with Mississippi and some of ours education!

I mean hell, Heath is as smart as everybody in Cleveland, OH. put together.
Greg is cooler than all them people in Santa Cruz, CA.

I aint gon even talk about our people in the military. Hell some of them is close to Union employees. Trained Killers and all.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=140104

Clutchee can chime in on work forces in many states and different companies. Kinda get tired of the bad rep we get.

:popcorn:

I'm gonna sit back & watch for a while.

I couldn't help it

I'm not sure why you guys took offense to anything I said. I certainly wasn't dissin my home state... If I could find work that pays as well as I have in Memphis, I'd move back to the coast in a heartbeat.

Wait a minute here boys. Do y'all mean to tell me people live there by choice???:flipoff2:

Seriously, I'll bet like anywhere; it's what you make it. I was there once, and remember it was hot with lots of bugs. Maybe it's changed.:D

Well,

I am glad that MS is getting the work. I have no idea about the talent level of the prospective employee pool- there will be growing pains, just like Nissan, but we have a lot of people here who have a great work ethic and are willing to get the job done for an honest dollar.

I will say this: I was born in MS and have lived in MS most of my life. I have travelled to almost every major city in the U.S. at least once and I look forward to getting off that plane in Jackson every time. I love what it has to offer as far as outdoors and lifestyle, but professional employment opportunities are hit or miss, unless one has an "in" somewhere or works for a family business. I have had to leave MS twice for career advancement, and it looks like I will be leaving for good in mid-March. I have mixed feelings about it (great job vs. feeling like I am giving up on my hometown) but I've got to do what's best for me and my Cruiser.

I love MS and I hope that more corporations see MS as an opportunity- great people, great climate (sometimes) and cheap living. However, waiting on it is like watching grass grow. I don't think that the current political and socioeconomic climate in Jackson, specifically, promotes "outside entry in" for non-MS businesses- at least that's what I hear from the yankees I sit next to on the plane. :) We need to change that.

My two cents. BTW, I love my Yoda!

Wait a minute here boys. Do y'all mean to tell me people live there by choice???:flipoff2:

Seriously, I'll bet like anywhere; it's what you make it. I was there once, and remember it was hot with lots of bugs. Maybe it's changed.:D

Nope, hasn't changed but that's the way we like it. Come see us some time!

Later,

They're a bunch of jealous bastiges!!

Hey, Did you hear I was in Philly today!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom