Anza Borrego pics - 02/07 trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Roberto,

Very nice pics.

Alvaro

How about a slice of banana nut bread, toasted, with a little butter and peach preserves on top?

toast.jpg

Alvaro

nice pics.
Wow, that's a long way from Norcal...

Great photos!
What beautiful country there! I love the desert!

Thanks for sharing

Chicago

Great pics as always. Is it just me or is getting an 80 stuck a little theme of yours? Did you guys camp up in Sheep Canyon near the 50 year old looking bathrooms?

Great pics as always. Is it just me or is getting an 80 stuck a little theme of yours? Did you guys camp up in Sheep Canyon near the 50 year old looking bathrooms?

Scott got the 80 stuck and blamed it on Mary. Then James winched them back twice only to have them get stuck each succeeding time. The Jeep was next in line, went up and around and pulled them out of the hole. The rest of the 80s made it through, the 4Runner, Nissan mini, and Rover all got stuck and had to be pulled through. We had expected the stuckage, and all the vehicles were pre-strapped, to avoid getting filthy in the stink water. That water had this funky alkyline sulphur smell.

My 16 year old son drove us through, unscathed.:D

We did stay at Sheep Camp-there was a huge wind storm that night that blew down our tent, followed by a 3 hour rainstorm. By the next morning, it was beautiful.

We did stay at Sheep Camp-there was a huge wind storm that night that blew down our tent, followed by a 3 hour rainstorm. By the next morning, it was beautiful.

And that my friend..................................................................is why I sleep in my rig:D

You know guys, if you plan on being down in San Diego, you should post up in SoCal80's

Thanks for sharing. We don't have anything even close to that in Central Florida. Beautiful Country.

Suarez,

One the guys in our group is from Cataluña.

Alvaro

Great pix! Looks like a good time! Thanks! :cheers:

So where did you guys go in A-B? I see that you went into Coyote Canyon - is that open all the way through to go out the western end, or still closed off at some point? Just curious as when I visit SoCal that used to be my fav nearby trail until they closed it around '92 or so.

Great pics!
DougM

All had a blast - and that was just the driving! Food was out of this world great! Typical NorCal style!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom