Monthly Meeting this weekend at Alans House (Hard40) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Well we just couldn't get the Clemson thing going. Looks like Clemson is playing USC this weekend and the town will be crazy after the game. Chuck, Alan and I decided it would be best to move the Clemson meeting to June when there is less activity .

So, Alan and Mary Hardin have invited us up to have BBQ at their place this Sat at 6pm. We had such a great time last time that they want us back for more. Plus we get to see the great cruiser skunk works (I understand he has quite a lot going on).

So round up your cruisers and come out and enjoy a good night of BBQ and cruiser talk.

Please let me know if your planning on attending and number of people coming as we need to know how much food to have.

Alan Hardin
35 Dogwood Mtn Road
Cleveland, S.C. 29635

me = out 3 hours one way from ATL.

I am going to "try" and make this one...

dang! I think i'll be attending the game this weekend. I'll have to see what time the game is to see if I can make it up.

Marshall, if i can't make it up, do you mind bringing a battery to Alan for me?

Sure. Game is at 2pm I believe. Plenty of time to make it to Alans.

Dan, Heather sorry about the short notice. I usually have these things done a month before. Things just didn't fall into place this time until now.

Last edited:
I'll be at the game too. Yes it does start at 2 but drinking starts soon as I get out of bed. Have to be ready for the beatdown that we will be applying to the shamecocks.

We will be there!

Wife, daughter, and me, that is!

What can we bring? Those hot dogs Mary fixed and David H. scarfed up were extra good at Christmas! I am willing to cook just about anything or haul in store-bought goods from the Ole North State!

Hey, Coach, will Sallie's buddy Adie (sp) be there? She sure hopes so!

I'll be at Alan's for some BBQ! Who cares about Clemson and USC?

Oh Jeff its ok that you dont understand the importance of the rivalry thats how we seperate the unintelligent ones. This baseball game is pushing toward the level of importance that the football game possesses its bragging right for 364 days til we meet on the diamond again. You can eat BBQ any day of the yr Clemson vs USC only happens a handful of times during the entire yr.

Wife, daughter, and me, that is!

What can we bring? Those hot dogs Mary fixed and David H. scarfed up were extra good at Christmas! I am willing to cook just about anything or haul in store-bought goods from the Ole North State!

Thanks Dave, Mary request that all you need to bring is your favorite beverage.

Oh Jeff its ok that you dont understand the importance of the rivalry thats how we seperate the unintelligent ones. This baseball game is pushing toward the level of importance that the football game possesses its bragging right for 364 days til we meet on the diamond again. You can eat BBQ any day of the yr Clemson vs USC only happens a handful of times during the entire yr.

Yea yea yea, it's basketball time anyways, so really, who cares about baseball... haha. Just kidding. I totally understand the rivalry. You wanna talk about rivalry, lets talk about DUKE v. unc... That's a rivalry. Only 8 miles apart, hitting the court at least twice a year since 1920. So yea, I understand USC Clemson, but since I'm not from here, and since I don't care about either school, I'm indifferent. BBQ it is.
:beer:

It doesn't look good for Misty and I....I've got a severe upper respiratory infection and I'm contagious...out of work for a couple of days, but even if I do feel better I wanna be sure it's good and gone before I really get around anyone....trust me you don't want what I have....I don't go to the doctor but went when I had a fever of 103 last night. This is the first time in like 3 years I've gone to the doctor for something other than poision ivey. So have fun and we'll sell ya around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom