WTT: 96 built LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$15k

late model tacoma 4door trades welcomed.

Truck is now located in Aurora, CO.

Here are some pics (currently has 37" trxus M/T on it...>95% tread, extra grooves and sipes added.

http://kumar.cruizer.net/Krawler_Build_Up/

other pics @

kumar.cruizer.net

There's a lot to mention about this truck...please email if seriously interested. kumar @ cruizer . net

of course, it has lockers ;) with modified hazard light used as CDL.
Welded castor correction (tie rod hits the front control arms on occassion, no biggy, just a "clang")
wet okole seat covers (two toned)
It has manual hub conversion (aisan parts)
the storage box is made of hardwood plywood and stained/carpeted.
has adjustable panhard rods front/rear
had beefed up drag link and tie rod
new rod ends this last summer
j springs
mr gasket spacers and OME spacers used.
CV front driveshaft
AutoRX cleaning on engine (just finished it), perfect compression...need to get the AFTER results...but BEFORE was very good compressions as well
Snorkel
Centramatics Wheel balancers
arb winch bar (taking winch OUT..not included in sale)
Hella driving lights
Gearing is all fairly new (under 10k miles probably)...full rebuild with new parts by professional...4.88 gears
ram mount swivel cup holders (expensive, but your drink never tips over)
eclipse speakers all around
mini 12 volt distribution in center console (gutted old lexus sub out)
17" tundra rims
37" trxus tires
NO SPARE (never needed on anyways...but storage solution WILL accommodate a full size spare.
K&N filter (rarely gets dirty since I have snorkel)
C02 tank not included...but there is a perfect spot to mount it.
Husky liner floor mats (the dish pan style, hold all the crap in)
cd changer (stock lexus)
Gibson Stainless muffler ( I need to clean up the routing though)
Sliders (can be bolted off with ubolts...used George S's design)
PTT replaced
RED antifreeze flush (cooling system is in AWESOME shape)
new belts (PM nothing broke)
new starter contacts and plunger.
new alt brushes
new battery (yellow from walmart)
remote start (need to hook up the tach wire still, but starts within 2-3 cranks)
only ever used shaeffers and/or amsoil oil and filters (all very good stuff)
high flow cat
new plugs (irridium)
newer spark plug cables
new rotor and cap
weather tech in channel vent shades
front windows re-tinted this summer (old ones purpled out)
Uniden CB in asshtray location
Wilson CB antenna with short stick (not whip)...works awesome

...dude, I'm sure there's some stuff missing, but that's what I can come up with right now without being next to her.

hope that helps!

Kumar

Thanks!

Kumar

Last edited:
No Kumar! Don't do it!

Great guy by the way, and he helped me answers many of my questions on my old LX...

If you were to sell outright, what would you look to get out of it??

Pics and info

Pic's please , and a list of mods, Vehicle history, and maybe even some interior pics?

By the way, how much $$$, everything is for sale in this world, you just need the right number.:D

Pic's please , and a list of mods, Vehicle history, and maybe even some interior pics?

By the way, how much $$$, everything is for sale in this world, you just need the right number.:D

Ok, I've gotten bugged enough on other boards that it's time I put together a list of mods and details about the truck ;) However, work calls right now and I will have to postpone the details for later.

As far as $$$ goes. I have not researched enough to figure out going rate....hence trying the trade. If I can lock down a number then I will post it for sure. Otherwise feel free to email me if you have an idea.

You can check out tons of pics of my rig as well as others at kumar.criuzer.net. The latest pics of my truck have the tundra rims on it with 37" trxus tires (don't get confused with my other pics of trxus 35" tires on stock chrome rims).

I have an old carfax and such for when I bought the truck about 5 or so years ago. Trying to dig it up. Will make a web page with all the info on the truck as soon as I get a chance. Carfax was clean when I bought the truck (originally California truck, sold at a high line auction in Utah...I bought it at 163k miles. I do have the original Lexus service history somewhere too...it was continually serviced past 100k miles by Lexus...hence I bought it with so many miles. It has about 201k now...which puts it at about 7.6k miles per year...which is mostly long runs to Colorado and other wheeling destinations....as I travel for a living and rarely drive the truck as it sits now.

later,

K

Added a price...$15K

now I need to provide details ;)

K

if I needed a rig, I'd be more than willing to...and most likely very happy with spending $15k on that rig.

good luck on the sale.

:cheers:

if I needed a rig, I'd be more than willing to...and most likely very happy with spending $15k on that rig.

good luck on the sale.

:cheers:

Thanks! I was hoping that price would be a good sell point. I've even gotten a few emails on the side saying I could probably ask for more. But what I want is for the rig to go to a fellow member if possible that will enjoy it. It's never let me down. I'll probably give it a few weeks on a couple of forums before ebay see's it.

later!

K

Any details on the build or interior pics yet?

Any details on the build or interior pics yet?

I'm sorry, no. I've been traveling all afternoon....once work gets me a long enough break, I promise to provide details...interior pics will have to wait until I get back home. There should be few interior pics on my website of my storage solution. Otherwise the interior is in AWESOME shape...ask anyone here. I've had wet okole (two tone) seat covers on for about 3 years now. before I put them on I cleaned the leather with a rotary buffer and Zaino products...leather should be awesome still.

...work calling..will ping later.

K

Does it have lockers?? Come on man, throw us some kind of a bone!!

Does it have lockers?? Come on man, throw us some kind of a bone!!

:)))

of course, it has lockers ;) with modified hazard light used as CDL.
Welded castor correction (tie rod hits the front control arms on occassion, no biggy, just a "clang")
wet okole seat covers (two toned)
It has manual hub conversion (aisan parts)
the storage box is made of hardwood plywood and stained/carpeted.
has adjustable panhard rods front/rear
had beefed up drag link and tie rod
new rod ends this last summer
j springs
mr gasket spacers and OME spacers used.
CV front driveshaft
AutoRX cleaning on engine (just finished it), perfect compression...need to get the AFTER results...but BEFORE was very good compressions as well
Snorkel
Centramatics Wheel balancers
arb winch bar (taking winch OUT..not included in sale)
Hella driving lights
Gearing is all fairly new (under 10k miles probably)...full rebuild with new parts by professional...4.88 gears
ram mount swivel cup holders (expensive, but your drink never tips over)
eclipse speakers all around
mini 12 volt distribution in center console (gutted old lexus sub out)
17" tundra rims
37" trxus tires
NO SPARE (never needed on anyways...but storage solution WILL accommodate a full size spare.
K&N filter (rarely gets dirty since I have snorkel)
C02 tank not included...but there is a perfect spot to mount it.
Husky liner floor mats (the dish pan style, hold all the crap in)
cd changer (stock lexus)
Gibson Stainless muffler ( I need to clean up the routing though)
Sliders (can be bolted off with ubolts...used George S's design)
PTT replaced
RED antifreeze flush (cooling system is in AWESOME shape)
new belts (PM nothing broke)
new starter contacts and plunger.
new alt brushes
new battery (yellow from walmart)
remote start (need to hook up the tach wire still, but starts within 2-3 cranks)
only ever used shaeffers and/or amsoil oil and filters (all very good stuff)
high flow cat
new plugs (irridium)
newer spark plug cables
new rotor and cap
weather tech in channel vent shades
front windows re-tinted this summer (old ones purpled out)
Uniden CB in asshtray location
Wilson CB antenna with short stick (not whip)...works awesome

...dude, I'm sure there's some stuff missing, but that's what I can come up with right now without being next to her.

hope that helps!

Kumar

"I bought it at 163k miles. I do have the original Lexus service history somewhere too...it was continually serviced past 100k miles by Lexus...hence I bought it with so many miles. It has about 201k now...which puts it at about 7.6k miles per year"

202k wonderful miles. will check current compression soon. i checked it this last summer and it was within spec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom