The Year of the Pigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Threads
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
So will this truely be the Year of the Pigs for UC? Mine is running currently with a slight limp. Will Marshall have his road worthy and Richard have his trail worthy? There is also Heather's new Piggie... Can we have four Pigs running at the same time this year?

Mine runs...the body is just in pieces right now. I have a goal to have that thing ready to go for the pig run in October. And if I know me and I don't get too distracted with other less important things in life, I should have it done before that!

It also depends on what I decide to do with it. I still want stock looking, but maybe with a 4 spd and a little lift for those light wheeling trips. :) We'll see...

Which reminds me, I have a carb for you Hez.

Now I just need to keep from seeing one for sale hehe.

As the fourth pig owner I assume I should go ahead and chime in. Obviously my goal is to be running and driving and blah blah blah sometime soon. Actually the plan is to do the axle swap Sat March 17 so any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I have some angus burgers and :beer: which will be available for consumption by anyone who helps. Once I do that it should be ready to go again. Just waiting on Matt to send me the calipers, man a fre to send me u bolts, proffitts to send me spring perches and hangers, and myself to do a little prep on the axle figure out which brake lines I need.

pssssssssst. my junk is running. just need to plate the frame at the p.s. box before it turns to jello. cant wait for the pig run. It was great seeing the pig up on the bald; sorry we kinda rushed out and didnt get to introduce myself but we had lots of trail b/w us and sat. nights camp.

pssssssssst. my junk is running. just need to plate the frame at the p.s. box before it turns to jello. cant wait for the pig run. It was great seeing the pig up on the bald; sorry we kinda rushed out and didnt get to introduce myself but we had lots of trail b/w us and sat. nights camp.

Speaking of which, where was Sat night's camp? Given what way you went through the mud hole, I am curious.

After fishing all day I couldn't find the house after a pass or two so I figured I'd look for the camping group. Having no idea where to look, I took the quicker route and went Caney to the chimney / stump throne camp. When you weren't there, I went up to the first bald and not seeing any lights from cruisers or fires on the second bald, I went back down and found the cabin (hours later from my first attempt).

I considered going in the back way to our 2nd night camp, by the creek when we went with Ary, JP and Alex in March but had had enough exploring alone at that point.

We stayed waaaay over off of bearcamp on top of the bald where there is a cut into the side of the hill.

Pig in Seneca?

Maybe got a lead on one. Talked to the guy. Havent seen it yet. Discription: rough with a 302 in it. Details later.

cruz4life-
we were up at sugar creek gap( 281 side of bear camp). i believe we all ran up there the next morning (last day) after the creek side campsite when you brought your hunerd. turns out the sketchiest section of trail was leading out of the campsite this time!!!

LOL, that's where I started to go before going up Caney. After going all the way up Caney to the 1st bald and back down I just didn't feel like going to Sugar Creek Gap via the road from Caney (the long way) not knowing if you'd be there or not...

Oh well, I'll catch the campers next time around.

Hijack off, back to the Year O' The Swine...

Awesome Rick the more pigs the better. We need to make sure Henry and Nathan know about the pig run we might be able to convice the grandpa of the UC pigs to come out.

I saw a 55 for sale on Lady's Island in Beaufort, SC last time I was there by the way. Looked to be in decent shape. Next time I am in town I will try and get some real details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom