Pics of WHITE rigs with no flares??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Anyone care to share some pics? Friend of mine is thinking of painting his truck and removing the flares.

Thanks

P.S. Did a search and found these pics here of the rig in process, but i am looing for some with a final result (ie.. holes filled in and repainted)

Thanks

Last edited:
120064698-L.jpg

120064445-L.jpg

34779701-L.jpg

Here is mine. Look closely and you'll see I just have white plugs in the flare holes, but the PO did it, so I don't know where he got them.
Spring Creek Garden.JPG

you can get the plugs from the plastics section at lowes home depot, some 50 year calk and your good to go. might have to use a drill to openthe holes up just a tad. Its def not showroom. i have seen it on a couple utah rigs. caulk is the new bondo!

Here is mine. Look closely and you'll see I just have white plugs in the flare holes, but the PO did it, so I don't know where he got them.

Hi Nay,

I purchased them at Home Depot. :flipoff2:

Anyone care to share some pics? Friend of mine is thinking of painting his truck and removing the flares.

Thanks

P.S. Did a search and found these pics here of the rig in process, but i am looing for some with a final result (ie.. holes filled in and repainted)

Thanks

I found this clean critter on the trail in Okinawa.

HZJ-81
DSC00610.JPG
DSC00609.JPG
DSC00607.JPG

Hi Nay,

I purchased them at Home Depot. :flipoff2:

Is that a spanking new 1997 FZJ80 I see on your sig line :flipoff2: ?

I actually like the plugs, gives some visual interest on the flare line.

The old girl is wearing 35's and a new suspension, and is about to get a full Durabak makeover (still white), but is pretty much the rig you sold me plus a bunch of car seats and the dent from Old Chinaman's in the pic below before the new lift and shoes :cheers:
OJG Stuck.JPG

Is it just me, or does white with no flares remind anyone else of a mini-van?

Is that a spanking new 1997 FZJ80 I see on your sig line :flipoff2: ?

I actually like the plugs, gives some visual interest on the flare line.

The old girl is wearing 35's and a new suspension, and is about to get a full Durabak makeover (still white), but is pretty much the rig you sold me plus a bunch of car seats and the dent from Old Chinaman's in the pic below before the new lift and shoes :cheers:

I like it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom