Parts truck - need stuff gone now. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
Parts truck - need stuff gone

Hi Everyone,
So I have adopted Jerry's old blue BJ60 (what's left of it). Since it is a parts truck I am keeping a fair bit and since there was not much left of the truck the list is not large.
I will be keeping the following: all four doors, hood, fenders, all the glass, wiper motor and linkage, rear heater core and heater (maybe), front heater core (probably) rear wiper motor and linkage, the stock rubber mats/flooring, Birfields, hubs and axels, and maybe a couple of other things I am forgetting.
What I am selling off is this:

Updated list further down this thread:

Mechanically and electrically there isn't really anything there as this was a donor truck for a diesel conversion.
If you think of anything I missed let me know and I'll see if it's there.
Also down the road (soon I hope) the fenders, hood and doors off my truck will be available and I will let you know when and their condition.
Call me at 604.803.3506 or e-mail at fantomdesigns@hotmail.com
I am looking at getting rid of this truck very soon!!

Last edited:
I will try and get my brother to look at this thread, I know he was looking for a roof a while back for Lindsay's cruiser, and see if he is still interested.
Cheers,
Deny

Update:
So more of the truck has been chopped up.
The tank is out and looks good, the straps for it are in good condition. If someone is interested I can throw in the sending unit. (Diesel)
The e-brake cable is in very good condition and I have the complete package from handle down to the clips.
The rear gate hinges and the hood hinges are in good condition and removed.
The bottom of the dash is removed and in good condition.

If anyone is interested in something that is not listed or on the maybe list let me know.

Also I have 2 brand new still in the box Toyota 60 series chrome bumpers and 2 end caps (one front one back - can't remember which sides). Depending where you go I have see these between $450-$630 and the re-chromed ones go for around $260. The end caps usually go between $45-$60. I'll sell mine for $300 obo each, $35 for the end caps.

EDIT: updated list is lower.

Last edited:
Ya I'm interested in the roof, let me now how much,
Jim

got heater resistor?

i know you said they're gone, but i could use a front end too IF there's one kicking around. It's going to be horribly tortured. pieces OK but straight housing necessary.

got heater resistor?

i know you said they're gone, but i could use a front end too IF there's one kicking around. It's going to be horribly tortured. pieces OK but straight housing necessary.
Heater resistor?
As for the front end, which parts specifically?

Last edited:
blower fan resistor. . .

needed from front axle: housing, knuckles, spindles, hubs, discs, third with some spiders and a carrier (gears not important). . .

Basically we're building a longfeilded, chromo axle shafted, 4.88ed, new disced, hysteered, possibly detroited axle.

Sorry nothing on the resistor, I have the entire front (and rear) diffs, I am keeping the axles and birfs for trail spares and I am really hoping to keep the hubs as spares as well, but the rest is up for grabs including the steering linkage. E-mail me to arrange stuff.
fantomdesigns@hotmail.com or call 604.803.3506

Do you have an A-piller grab bar? Any pic's??
Thanks

I have the all the handles that came stock with the truck. The one above the pass door, the 2 at the back that go 45 deg. from the pillar to the roof (are those the ones you want) and the ones above the rear doors. I can send you pics in a day or 2 if that sounds like what you need.

Parts update

Hi guys, so some of the truck is gone but here is what's left:
-Diffs, front and back - but, no axles, birfs, hubs. everythings else is there, the rear diff during dissasembly had an issue and the bolt for the pillow block snapped off. It will work great if you are planning on putting a locker in. 3.7 stock gears.
-Leafs, front and back, decent condition, would like to sell as a set.
-u-bolt bottom plates
-rear (stock size) shock absorbers. no front ones.
-4 33X9.5 BFG A/T tires on stock rims (around 30%).
-1 stock size spare on stock rim.
-steering column complete (minus ignition lock)
-manual steering box
-dash, top and bottom, top has small/medium cracks
-glove box door
-grille (no toyota logo), headlight doors good condition
-rear bench seat vinyl, no rips
-all of the grab handles
-all of the heater "ducts" from under the dash
-gas tank (diesel)
-front clip (the piece that the rad and headlights mount to) some rust on bottom corners.
-rear door weather stripping good condition with clips
-e-brake cable, complete from handle to all the clips, very good condition
-the trim around all the door openings, tan
-Running boards, aftermarket, they fit on the 60s.
-Brand New Toyota front and rear chrome bumpers in orignal boxes. $300 each, I also have 2 end caps Brand
New from Toyota, I know they are from opposite corners of the vehicle but can't remember which.
I can't remember the rest, still lots there.
If you need pics, let me know.
fantomdesigns@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Mat,

I'm looking for a grab bar similar to the one on the front A piller Driver side.
I can't find a decent picture of a 60 series showing the same idea. So here is a 70 series showing the handle on the A-piller that I'm looking for.
http://www.pbase.com/nilepoc/image/67751061.jpg

FJ60/62 in the US had this grab bar. I thought BJ60s might also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom