Old School (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
A friend sent me these pics. Sorry if it's a repost.

1247921-IMGP0712.jpg

1247921-IMGP0711.jpg

1247921-IMGP0707.jpg

The color and the white bezel.
All FJ Crusiers have a silver plastic bezel, the original FJ40s had a white one.

As I have said on other forums where I have seen this rig, the color rocks.
I like my silver, but had this been available, I would have ordered it.

yeah? I bet that set him back a pretty penny. Chris, you're a baiter. haha

I've seen that rig on the trail when it was still black. I was surprised by how capable it was.

That looks GREAT. My old 40 is that color (however no gloss to it anymore!) and I love it.

The Toyota savanah tan with white bezel and FJ emblems on the fenders look great!

I think I might just paint my bezel white... Maybe later get the whole vehicle done in this color too. Where did he get the paint job done??

:beer:

not sure about stock but I do have a chrome one laying around. PM me if anybody wants it.

I've seen them on older 40's that were imported to the middle east.
(Chrome ones, that is).

I think that truck looks great!

I think it looks great. I'd love to see a few more with some oem 40 colors and a white bezel.

Even without the Tan Toyota shoulda went with a white bezel to match the roof and a little more throwback to the 40.

Should've turned the bezel upside down

I've never seen a 40 with a chrome or black bezel that was stock.???? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Later,

all most all were white. the last year or two of them, there was a ''chrome package'' option. so yeah for a few years there was a chrome oem bezel here in the states.

I LOVE the color of this one. I prefer the understated colors better than the flash. And, I think badging it with LC stuff is a cool way to pay respect to the heritage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its a cruiser

The color is perfect,only thing bad about color is toyota will prob offer next year and then its not unique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom