Wanted pre 85 steel rims southern OR or NORCAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
need 15" (or 16") steel rims pre 85 Toyota 4x4 or older Land Cruiser (fj55 or 40) just looking for stock looking plain-Jane Toyota wheels, not wagon wheels or the chrome ones that came on the fj60. Must be cheap! Will consider them with tires mounted if the tires are 31-33 10.50's with alot of life left. Can pick them up in NorCal or Southern Oregon, thanks, Duane Medford Or.

Don't have any wheels but where are you in Medford? I too live in Meddy. Always up to meet other cruiserheads for beer or whatever.

Greg

I'm actually in Quite s***ty (White City) My truck (FJ62)i sn't well built but I'm always ready to go wheeling! I've seen a couple of nice Cruisers around, what are you driving?

I'm actually in Quite ****ty (White City) My truck (FJ62)i sn't well built but I'm always ready to go wheeling! I've seen a couple of nice Cruisers around, what are you driving?

One of the nicest FJ40's I have ever touched was from White City, 78 Blue.......

End of jack

Still looking for rims-would love to find 70's Cruiser rims with hubcaps. Not a resto but nothing rusty, thanks, Duane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom