What is the difference between the two fan clutchs? Price diff? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah damm the link seems not to work! Well if you are bored, fill in 87 Land Cruiser, and punch in vehicle specific fan clutch, and you will notice two different fan clutchs with a different prices?

Zack

I'd recommend an OEM fan clutch. Purchase from cruiserdan, and it'll set you back less than $100 (don't remember the exact value). They are super rugged, last a long time.

I'd recommend an OEM fan clutch. Purchase from cruiserdan, and it'll set you back less than $100 (don't remember the exact value). They are super rugged, last a long time.

OK, I seem to remember that when you go the OEM route, you need something else as well as the clutch? Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Zack

all you need is the OEM fan clutch......a smart guy would buy 1-2 extra nuts becaue they seem to get lost in the engine bay

Ah damm the link seems not to work! Well if you are bored, fill in 87 Land Cruiser, and punch in vehicle specific fan clutch, and you will notice two different fan clutchs with a different prices?

Zack
the first one is from china:D dont get.trust me they are loud:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom