Truckwerks wrenchin' day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Big thanks to Jason and Josh at Truckwerks for opening up their shop to the CSC today. Class act – thanks guys.

Also, thanks to Steve (SaddleTramp), Bman, Dale (Big Ruckus) and others that helped with my lift install.

Damn, I need some bigger tires.:D

Big :cheers: to the Truckwerks guys for putting up with us, had a good time and a bunch of projects got done!:cool:
wrenchin_1.jpg
wrenchin_2.jpg
wrenchin_3.jpg

:beer: :cheers: to Jason and Josh!!!!

I had a great time and thanks for all the help!!!

Ross

yeah, I had a good time, too

and Jason is going to get some business :D

I am :eek: :eek: :eek: that Kevin got bleeding hands from checking my center arm/bellcrank :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks so much, Kevin

and - completely unepxected, of course - an order to cruiserdan is underway ;)

now I only need to figure out what to do for a brush guard on my new front bumper..............:idea:

Last edited:
Big thanks Jason and Josh at Truckwerks and a real big thanks to Claudia who helped me figure out the wiring for my air locker. It now works fine. Thanks again
Ray

It's amazing what you can get done with an extra pair of hands or two. Huge thanks to Josh and Jason for the wrenching space and comaradarie. I got the EGR stuff done and changed out the belts. I hope I never have to jack with that damn alternator tensioning screw again.

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice.

Ed

I would like to offer a HUGE thanks to Jason and Josh at TruckWerks for their great generosity yesterday. I think we had a great turnout and really got some small and large projects taken care of for quite a few folks. It was a great day spent with great people. Very productive and a fun time.

Thanks again to Jason and Josh for giving us the opportunity as a club to have access to the shop for the day.

Keep these guys and their great generosity in mind when you're looking for a little "professional" help on your next project.

Ditto all the previous statements, big thanks to Jason and Josh those rear shocks must be a big PITA on the ground so the lift really helped out! Also thanks to everyone who let my son "help" out. He had great fun and was telling stories all night long.

Keep these guys and their great generosity in mind when you're looking for a little "professional" help on your next project.

X2, a couple of stand up guys!:cool:

I just noticed that all of the pics could have been taken at any City government shop in the nation. One guy working and everyone else standing around bullshittin and laughin.

X2, a couple of stand up guys!:cool:

I am looking at abit of exhaust work, these guys are in my book even if they are up in Phoenix. :beer:

I just noticed that all of the pics could have been taken at any City government shop in the nation. One guy working and everyone else standing around bullshittin and laughin.

Yeah, my butt is all dirty in one pic. I was either working or sitting on my a@# BSing not that anyone would be able to tell. :lol:

I just noticed that all of the pics could have been taken at any City government shop in the nation. One guy working and everyone else standing around bull****tin and laughin.

Hey he's 7 years old, we tried to let him torch on the P/U but everyone balked at the idea...:D

Hey he's 7 years old, we tried to let him torch on the P/U but everyone balked at the idea...:D

Truth be known... I hardly noticed your son all daay. Which is a compliment to your parenting. At 7 years old I was hell on wheels and would've been in everyone's way all day long. Your boy seemed to have a good time just hangin with dad and the guys yesterday. He's a good kid.

Truth be known... I hardly noticed your son all daay. Which is a compliment to your parenting. At 7 years old I was hell on wheels and would've been in everyone's way all day long. Your boy seemed to have a good time just hangin with dad and the guys yesterday. He's a good kid.

Thank You

Big thanks Jason and Josh at Truckwerks and a real big thanks to Claudia who helped me figure out the wiring for my air locker. It now works fine. Thanks again
Ray

Glad you got that fixed Ray! Now you can take it out on some more runs! :)

Sean

Sorry I missed out too. Wrenching, BSing and cold beer. Damn, I'm sure I'd have hated being there. Ashley's decided this was the day they were going to deliver our new furniture so vehicle project day became multi-room furniture move day. :doh:

It's too bad becuse Pig number 1 has lots of brake work that needs attention. On the bright side I did put about 10 miles on it late in the afternoon.
:bounce:

Thanks to Jason and Josh for their hospitality. My FJC needs those beefy rear link supports/sliders (like Carl's:banana: ) and I want to plate and extend my stock sliders. Have they posted their shop number in any of these threads?

-Norm

480-838-1166 is the shop#

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom