A run at Crozet!......Many pics!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
here are some pics of my stuff........ Had to go with lots of Jeep guys but it was fun!

DSCN3652.jpg

DSCN3651.jpg

DSCN3645.jpg

normal_IMG_2932.jpg

normal_IMG_2931.jpg

normal_IMG_2930.jpg

normal_IMG_2929.jpg

normal_IMG_2928.jpg

normal_IMG_2927.jpg

img_2934_701.jpg

img_2929_550.jpg

DSCN3666.jpg

DSCN3665.jpg

DSCN3664.jpg

DSCN3663.jpg

DSCN3662.jpg

DSCN3661.jpg

DSCN3660.jpg

DSCN3659.jpg

Hey man, I never got a chance to meet you. I caught up with your group for most of the afternoon. I must say the FJ was very impressive.

I like your body armor. Did Lance fab that up for you?

Yeah Lance did it all up for me!!!!!! Yeah I remember you catching up a few times. Such as going arcoss the MPJAI Trail, when the Bronco cought fire!!! Yeah I thought in the AM you were going to run with me but you went with another group instead. You going up in March for an open run? I will be there guiding the blue trails! Look forward to seeing you again and hope to wheel together in the future!

i really like that side protection. Looks good how it's tied into the front/rear bumpers and the sliders. Great work Lance!

I don't care what the haters say.

It is obvious that the FJ is one capable little trail beastie.

Cool pics.

Yeah Lance did it all up for me!!!!!! Yeah I remember you catching up a few times. Such as going arcoss the MPJAI Trail, when the Bronco cought fire!!! Yeah I thought in the AM you were going to run with me but you went with another group instead. You going up in March for an open run? I will be there guiding the blue trails! Look forward to seeing you again and hope to wheel together in the future!

I had just put new springs on so I figured I start with the group running the baby blues.

I don’t think I will make it on the 10th, unfortunately I didn’t make it home unscathed. I slightly modified my steering linkage on the same big ass stump that caught you on that last hill climb. I have the parts to fix it but I don’t think I will be able to get to it before the 10th.

Have a safe day, I will catch up with you next time:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom