New Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Guys, I want to share with you this new bumper that I want to try out. What do you think??? I´d like to hear your opinions.

IMG_0807.jpg

DSC_7417.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

Go for it!!! I think it looks great. There seems to be a nice approach angle and decent radiator protection. Also, the minor skid-plate and AC dryer protection are nice and seems to offer good protection. And Hi-Lift jack slots, nice!!

Post up your pics after your install, including info about the bumper. If you decide not to go for it, look at Slee's Short Bus front bumper. It is very close in design, to the one you are looking at. http://www.sleeoffroad.com/

Looks good, I like it. I don't think I'd go for blue though....

Nice. is it a production model.

ken

looks nice. very similar to the new bumper from sleeoffroad from what I can tell from the pics.

I saw a few bumpers fly in the last 2006 fun race stage ..

P.S. the site function . ?

Yeap, There has been a debate on the matter... But since Im not going to Compete in Fun race (just yet) I might as well try something different. Im one of the believers that one of the reasons was improper recovery techniques. Regarding the site Im sure thats the one, its probable down due to maintenance or something...

I like that bumper a lot -- go for it!

Bumper looks awesome! Looks like it can take a beating too with all that mud packed on it in that last pic. I'd say go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom