FS 71 Front bench (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a front bench black with no tears. I'm switching to buckets and won't need it any more.

RE:Bench

would you ship, If heather here dose not want it,Pic. would help, please.

Thanks Chance.

Hey Heather I wish my resto. was moveing as fast as yours.

place me third in line :)..........got a brother in TN and will give me a good excuse to go visit Joe.........Heather, yours don't look that bad..........if you decide to go with fastjim's maybe I could go get yours one weekend and get them recovered....just hate to park mine waiting on the upholsterer to finish!

Lou

would you ship, If heather here dose not want it,Pic. would help, please.

Thanks Chance.

Hey Heather I wish my resto. was moveing as fast as yours.

Fast? I feel like I am creeping! :) I guess that's just 'cause I am impatient and want my piggy back on the road!

place me third in line :)..........got a brother in TN and will give me a good excuse to go visit Joe.........Heather, yours don't look that bad..........if you decide to go with fastjim's maybe I could go get yours one weekend and get them recovered....just hate to park mine waiting on the upholsterer to finish!

Lou

Will do, Lou!

Jim, if emailing pics is easier, please send to k9crazy @ bellsouth . net. I can post them up for you if you want. Thanks!

Sorry I don't know how/haven't learned to post pics on this web site yet. any help will be appreciated. I go make pictures right now and send them to any one who provides a e-mail address.

Jim

Pics are sent to k9crazy.
The seat looks to be leather but could be high quality pleather i don't know. Really do think its leather though definitely not vinyl . $150 sounds about right? I just paid $30 for a taillight.
I'm not sure I'd be willing to ship it.

Jim

BTW :idea: I would be willing to trade it for something I need (parts).

Jim

I'll pass to the next person. My interior is a dark charcoal and I want to stay consistent. Here are the pics:
HPIM1461.jpg
HPIM1462.jpg
HPIM1463.jpg

guess with Heather out of the line up I get to be 2nd in line; how far are you from Jackson TN? <peribeca@dbtech.net>

Lou

n2666s, I'm 126 miles from Jackson I'll be glad to meet you somewhere on I-40 if you like. Maybe Fairview or Dickson

Jim

Hey Jim, Dickson sounds good; couldn't find Fairview on my map; is it West of Nashville?

Lou
PM sent

Marshall; I will have mine recovered and if you are still interested you can have this one........just don't want a driving truck down as ugly as it is "Rusty" might get towed as an abandoned vehicle :)

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom