UNOs Cruiser Almost Done 2-25-07 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally got the Cruiser home today. I thought I'd pull it out of the body shop to prevent it getting damaged. I still have a lot to go, but a least I can work on it during my time.

BTW does anyone have the headlight assembally that attaches to the front bib. I only need the inside rings that attach to the bib.

Thanks.

View attachment 123606

View attachment 123607

View attachment 123608

Last edited:
looking good ,what size tires are those:grinpimp:

NICE! I hate you.:flipoff2:

I think I have the rings you need, they're brand new. I'll check in the shop tomorrow. Will '75 fit a '73?

sweet! Plus I love that "family" rollbar. Where did you get it? - Matt

The roll bar is from Metaltech. If you're referring to the Crusier, I've had it for a year. This is what it looked like when I stated it...

It was together but in rough shape.

View attachment 123632

Last edited:
I thought I would post some more pics.

THere is one thing that I"m concerned with the remainder of this project. I haven't set up my brake lines yet. As you can see from the bottom pic my porpotioning valve for the booster is quite close to the headers.

What are your guys thoughs. Should I just run block hugger headers or keep the frame over and move the poroptioning value 45 degrees. Suggestions appreciated.

View attachment 123709

View attachment 123710

View attachment 123711

Last edited:
if those are the frame overs that man a fre sells they started burning the paint off of my dirvers floor board, it would get extremely hot in the cabin as well, and the side skirt by the fender, obviously.

Alright, I've deiceded to remove over the frame headers and go with the cermaic coated headers from summit racing. These headers are block huggers so I should be okay from a clearance standpoint.

Reason that I've decided to go with headers over the Rams Horns is cooling considerations. Headers have a tendency to run much cooler than exhaust manifafolds.

Here's the rings I have new never mounted. According to SOR they're compatable with your application.
FJ-40 Headlamp Mounting Ring.jpg

SAWEEEET!

but i have to tell you, this: "I thought I'd pull it out of the body shop to prevent it getting damaged" is one of the funniest comments i've heard in a long time. :lol: :lol:

Nice Cruiser!!! More pics as it progresses, please.:cheers:

SAWEEEET!

but i have to tell you, this: "I thought I'd pull it out of the body shop to prevent it getting damaged" is one of the funniest comments i've heard in a long time. :lol: :lol:

If you were to see this bodyshop you'd understand. Once the cars are painted they should go because they will get damaged. I don't know how the bodyshop keeps employees becasue it's a real sh*thole to work. Occupational Health would shut them down in an instant if they say the conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom