TSF "Waterfall" vid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cascadecruisers.com
Probably doesnt belong in this section but since I hang out most often in this section I'll post the vid here. This was one of our runs in the Tillamook State Forest last Nov. No cruiser but a bunch of mini guys that I run with every once in awhile. Mods feel free to move. :)

Not too shabby for my first try editing video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BcuefPzp8_Y

Good ol Tillamook State Forest. I've spent some time up there, both in trucks and on my mountain bikes. Need to go do some wheelin! I actually am planning on coming to the Cascade meeting next month and joining. Been thinking on joinin a club for awhile, and now that I am doing some mods and gettin the FJ built up, I think it would be a kick in the ass.

Lets see a video of your 60 in action...

no one else seems to have a camera.... I'd love to get some vid of my 60! Going to have to wait though... goin SOA and th350 which starts this weekend with any luck!

What's with getting locked up in a spot and just roasting your tires for a couple minutes? 5 seconds of spinning tires and you pretty much know you ain't gettin' out that way, try something different. Do they think they're going to wear down that rock? Other than that, cool vid.

well, actually you'd be surprised spinnin the tires on the rocks... Alot of times the tires heat up just enought to grab traction and then you're up and over. Mud I agree with ya but rocks are different. I wish I didnt have to edit out as much. I've got lots of video of that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom