Overhead Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Nice find. But once you get that one, be prepared to spend more grands for the sub tank...

Nice find. But once you get that one, be prepared to spend more grands for the sub tank...

Isn't that what I am supposed to do with all my money?

I think cdan has a post for installation. Do a search.

13 gallons actually.

A "real" subtank is the OEM Toyota tank...............;)

What you have is an aftermarket replacement.....:lol:

Installing a REAL Aux Tank: :flipoff2:

http://www.yankeetoys.org/mangler/auxtank.htm

Personally, there is a TON of work involved and i wouldnt bother doing all that work for 12 gallons! That is my .02 though!

That's an awesome write-up BM. Did you look into installing a second stock LC 25 gal tank? I'm considering adding a subtank, but I want more than the Aussie 13. I'm wondering what other Toyota tank that might be the best fit. :confused:

That's an awesome write-up BM.

Thanks

Did you look into installing a second stock LC 25 gal tank?

Huh?

I'm considering adding a subtank, but I want more than the Aussie 13.

Go big and get the 44! :D

I'm wondering what other Toyota tank that might be the best fit. :confused:

For each is own, personally, i was too lazy to play the trial and error game, i want a bolt in that fit like stock!

46 as an Aux is too large/heavy for my set up. A 500-650 mile range is all I need. A second 25 gal tank would do the trick for me. My priority is sourcing a couple filler necks right now. The tank will be the easy part I think.

I have a 44 gallon aux tank fitted. Just for information the diesel models are plumbed in differently. We do not pump from one tank to the other, we select which tank we drink from. Basically the aux tank switch is connected to a pair of solenoid valves (one for feed the other for return).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom