Back From River Shiver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lentelconstruction.com
Well Justin, Matt, Geoff and I made it back from River Shiver in 11 1/2 hrs. Not bad for a BJ60 keeping up to a Surf. We have some good stories to tell and pics and video for the next club meeting if anyone is interested. I made a name for Coastal Cruisers. The Rocky Mountain boys said I would be remembered for a long time. I won a prize for most carnage to a vehicle. Broken Hella, tore a tire off the rim, destroyed the rim, 6" cut in the other tire and comletely sheared my king pin from the rest of the steering box. Oh, I also managed to get the old diesel engine to turn in the opposite direction without stalling it. My parents said you should always try to leave an impression (can't say if it was + or - :) ).

We had an awesome time. Highly recommend the trip as the Rocky Mountain guys are a great bunch. I don't know how to post pics so you'll have to see them at the next meeting.

Cheers, Greg

Was great to meet you all. Vanny, here's a couple of pictures you may be interested in. ;p
IMG_0056.jpg
IMG_0057.jpg

Is there any way to get video on mud. I have a video on 'How to Break a King Pin'.

Is there any way to get video on mud. I have a video on 'How to Break a King Pin'.

Put it on youtube and post the link!

The part you refer to as a king pin is actually called a sector shaft. A king pin a a part of some front axle assemblies.

Did I mention that Bruce and Ratpuke are my heroes.

Mat, I see you still haven't uploaded to Flickr yet.:doh:

You're lazy? :shotts:

Good luck on all the projects. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom