Need a 2H Alternator belt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody know where to get one? I don't really like the idea of buying old belts.

I thought I had written it down in my log book but I can't find it...it's on the truck though and it fits and works.

Have you gone into a local Napa and asked? I went in one day for something else, a battery or something and said "I need the belts too but I bet you don't have them." He replied "let me check" and sure enough he had the HJ60 in his book and had the belts.

I bought belts from 4wheel. OEM toyota. I then waited really long before installing and realized it they sent me two belts the same....doh. But oh well I will keep a spare. So I went down to Napa, they had my 3b in the book and I got the missing one from them. For a lot cheaper.

But if you want OEM, price the dealer and 4wheel. As I think 4wheel bought up a bunch so the price might be better than dealer. But I always double check.

I thought I had written it down in my log book but I can't find it...it's on the truck though and it fits and works.

Have you gone into a local Napa and asked? I went in one day for something else, a battery or something and said "I need the belts too but I bet you don't have them." He replied "let me check" and sure enough he had the HJ60 in his book and had the belts.

So a HJ60 and HJ47 have the same engine? (2H)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom