FJ80 wheels on a Tacoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey yall has anyone put FJ80 (93-97) wheels on a Tacoma? Mines a 2002 without ABS. From what ive been told on yota tech since they run them on their 4 runners is that they think they should work but i still cant a good answer. Thanks.

Hey yall has anyone put FJ80 (93-97) wheels on a Tacoma? Mines a 2002 without ABS. From what ive been told on yota tech since they run them on their 4 runners is that they think they should work but i still cant a good answer. Thanks.

The bolt pattern is the same so they will bolt up, just check the back spacing.

Jacque

The bolt pattern is the same so they will bolt up, just check the back spacing.

Jacque
Sweet i think they are 4.5" bs which i beleave are the same as the wheelers alloys i have on there now.

Yes the LC wheels (16x8) will work great. Don't know exactly what the bs is, just that it is about .25" less than stock 16x7 wheels (4.5-4.75" bs). So the wheel&tire will be pushed out away from the upper A-arm providing more clearance for larger/wider tires (i.e. 285 mts). The new combo will stick out about 1.25" more than stock.

Should look great, so take pictures and post here.

Landcruiser wheels

I tried to put my LC wheels on my 95 tacoma they did fit looked good but the LC has tapered lug nuts and my tacoma has what I think is called shouldered. The threads on the tacoma are shorter than the LC so the lug nuts from the LC didnt have as much bite. I was going on a long road trip and the LC had new tires but the taco needed new ones and I had to take the pick up my only hang up was the taco rims would not fit on the cruiser so my truck got new tires.

stock lc wheels BS should be 4'' here is a pic on a 99 w/ donahoes and deaver 8 pack
tires are a 285/75/16 can barely get the back of back wheel to snag a bolt head that holds the flare on at full stuff.
PICT0046 (Small).JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom