fj45 parts looking for a home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold my house,So i need to lighten the projects.Pick up only no shiping.located in Clearwater BC. $500 each
#1 fj45 cab- There is a bucket of small parts"wiper motors,latches,extras" from a early 40 doaner,and doors that will go with it.
#2 fj45lv- stock rolling chassis and striped body ,pto drive, shifter,and axel "no winch"
#3 fj45lv- project body&frame ,bc papers no drive train or steering.Extra things from the blue one,seats.doors.
Rob
cab23_Edit_1.jpg
blutoy.jpg
grntoy.jpg

Last edited:
Does the 45 tub include the top?I'd take it if you were closer to me.
Would like to have a steel top. Anybody coming down to California any time soon?

Dang, Rob!! I'm leaving in a week for Central America and NOW you decide to sell the LV's!

If only I had a place to park it.

Any of these parts there? https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=40358

If so I may need to make an emergency trip north!!

Put me in line for the cab/top. Road trip KT40.

Frame is the blue one.I was planing to use it with the cab.

If I get this Cab bought, since I am in line, I will not need to take my trailer. But if someone buys one of the 45's I might be willing to haul one the of 45's back to central CA for someone for extra gas money. I would travel staight up I-5 and straight back down I-5.

Since 1FE Pig sold his house I'm sure this will happen in the very near future.

where are you moving to? If it was the lower mainland and i would buy a chassis from you for my pickup.

All i have for a tow rig now is a samurai.

Meet you in merritt? :)

where are you moving to? If it was the lower mainland and i would buy a chassis from you for my pickup.

All i have for a tow rig now is a samurai.

Meet you in merritt? :)

Looking at montana,But we will be in the RV for a while.Took over a year for this shack.Need property then build shop and house.Sammy would be a handfull down the coquihalla with a waggy on the back.
Mike is trying to put a ride together for all 3.
Cheers Rob

Looking at montana,But we will be in the RV for a while.Took over a year for this shack.Need property then build shop and house.Sammy would be a handfull down the coquihalla with a waggy on the back.
Mike is trying to put a ride together for all 3.
Cheers Rob

Where in Big Sky country? If you need a place to crash for a bit and don't mind dogs, I'm in Helena.

Paul

TTT,When you drive over the ditch with a old truck it is strait forward,But add a shipper and it turns to a pita.It is a about a 5 hour run from B'ham WA to here.If any one want to step up and make the drive.Or if anyone in idaho or montana with a trailer that will fit 2 fj45's and a 40 , I guess i'm looking to rent one.I don't want to scrap these with other 5 bj,fj's that i'm leaving in the yard.
Cheers Rob
250-674-1778

Rear seat?

I would love to buy the rear seat from you, if you have it and want to sell it separately. It would be going on a Canadian 1966 LV being 'renewed' in Calgary.

I also need any seat rails and other fittings (latches, etc), as well. Just let me know. As far as shipping goes it would be fine by me to wrap the whole thing in duct tape and send it collect by Greyhound.

Cheers

Cameron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom