headlight washer reservoir (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While reading a post on one that doesn't work. I was reminded that my reservoir is toast. the plastic has self destructed from old age. (85 fj 60) I have no Idea if the rest of that system works. But I would like to replace the res. and then see if the pump etc. works. any Ideas. The closes toy dealer is 1 hour away. anyone know what this milk carton costs from a dealer. or Ideas.;)

It is very expensive from what I have found, over $300 bucks. Best bet to try and find a good used one. If you find a good source, let me know, b/c I still haven't.

I was afraid of that. I never have understood the factory pricing of cheap plastic parts. even though they were made from s##t to start with. ;)

I was afraid of that. I never have understood the factory pricing of cheap plastic parts. even though they were made from s##t to start with. ;)

Not really made from factory s##t, just ~25 years of heating and cooling cycles under the hood that weakens the plastic.

Dylan

How much of yours is left? You may be able to build onto it and rig it to work. I don't have one at all. Maybe someone on here will point us in the right direction.

i've seen people parting out 60s with good headlight reservoirs in them. try the parting out forum, thats my best bet.

I think I got one from Cruiserparts.net not long ago. I'll have to check my reciepts for the price.

i've seen people parting out 60s with good headlight reservoirs in them. try the parting out forum, thats my best bet.

I did look but of course no one lists one. I guess I could post a wanted on the list. It is not a high priority.
thanks.

I don't know what kind of crack I was smoking ($300, probably wrong part.), but found it on SOR for:

194-80K
Headlamp Washer Jar-Fits 10/83-1/90 FJ60 & FJ62-Comes with #194-81 cap
Yes

Then again, at 130.78, it may as well be $300, I would probably have to go used, and then it would only be able to fetch $35 to $40 from me tops.

cruiserparts.net

That's where I got mine like 4 years ago. MUCH cheaper than new. Still Crack-Free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom