Spyed Iron Pig Body Armor Pic's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Luke111

Supporting Vendor
Threads
The wait is over! James (07TEQ) is ten min from getting a look at his new body armor. I had these shots last nite but wanted to wait until he had the truck. IPOR trailered his FJ to him and he'll see it in a few min.

Lou
IMG_0892.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg
IMG_0905.jpg

That looks RE-FxxxING diculous..!!!!

did you make the front and rear bumpers?

how much weight total is the setup?

You should direct all tech question's to Lance or Cam at IPOR. I was there yesterday working on my 55 when the bumpers and sliders arrived so had to stick around for the pic's. It took three guys to lift and mount that freaking front bumper!!

Lou

Last edited:
HELL YEAH!!! Too bad I am deployed to Okinawa (Yes I am scaveging for some non U.S. parts while here). I can't wait to see this stuff in person! looks like a little skateboard grip tape on the rails will make a nice finishing touch.

Take a few deep breaths James. It looks like everything came out really nice! NOW SELL THAT DAMN H*^P CHEROKEE!

Delivered to boot. At least you don't have to make the 4 hour round trip.

Last edited:

They are designed for FUNCTION, not total appearance. No other bumper out there extends from the body like this, because these are intended to keep the body off of obsticles.

Fxxxing A Right Doggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing looks AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pics do not do this thing justice........ Yes they are heavy but if I wanted light Iwould have bought a CIVIC...... I love it and it was worth the wait and I will recommend IPOR to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big time thanks to Lance and Cam both I don't know how to thank you guys enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well time to get some rest and get ready for Crozet in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to test the bumpers and everything else out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the concept. I've been contemplating a similar type of body protection, exetending from my Expeditione One bumper to a modified stock slider, but do not have a rear bumper yet. What size/sched pipe is that?

Wow, that's a big ass front bumper. Probably a bit too big for my taste/need. But it does look hefty, well made, and I am sure it will stand up to just about anything!

I really dig the rear bumper with the rub rails to the sliders. I have also been considering this configuration.

Good job to IPOR!

I really like the rear bumper with the swing away tire holder. Any prices for it yet? Or is this a one time only thing?

X2, Much too MASSIVE !
It should be Iron HOG.

Interesting that the first two replies were negative but the pictures dont do it justice because it is all one color on the bumper.

The bumper by itself only weighs about 90 lbs

but just like any other bumper add the winch with steel cable and you can add another 75 lbs.

The bumper is actually in most dimensions smaller than the ARB and is only wider for more front protection and to also make the bumber lines work with the body lines of the truck

I like the concept. I've been contemplating a similar type of body protection, exetending from my Expeditione One bumper to a modified stock slider, but do not have a rear bumper yet. What size/sched pipe is that?

2"X.120 wall welded seem on the bends and 2" X .120 wall DOM on the sliders

very strong!!!

I want them next. Lance where do I sign up?

just give Lance or I a call at the shop if we dont pick up, dont worry we are very busy but WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU!!!!

Would like to set up another 1 or 2 trucks before we put fthis into production.

The total setup weighs in at about 400 lbs with the winch and steel cable.:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom