Anyone want my Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
She hasn't been on the rocks in a while & I'm thinking she needs a new home. I'm thinking about $7K.

She's a pretty tough cookie. For those that don't know, she's been all over from upper heldorado & Pritchetts Canyon to the Snake Pit & Power line trails in Clayton. All the Poteau trails many a time. Point her & she goes...most of the time. That Black Sheep (what is it??) trail on Freilings place kicked her butt. That was probably the drivers fault ;~)

Here's a pic. Anyone want more info? Is this a fair price?

Thanks!
Scott Havis
P1010118.JPG
P1010230.JPG

You quit lurking for a post like this? :eek: Where have you been?

Bring it to the Roundup and get the Cruiser juices flowing again. If you'd come hang out with us once in a while you'd keep it.

(Actually I've been thinking a lot about selling mine too) :flipoff2:

It's been nearly 2 years since I've done more than drive her around the shop. Just been super busy. I pulled her out of mothballs (new gas, oil & batteries) last Sunday and, I gotta say I'm still not sure The Beater & I can part. A lot of great memories and good times there for sure.

That Round Up is when? Katemcey? (I haven't even thought of it to this point.)

WHAT!!!???

Say it ain't so!!!! I'll play like I didn't see this post.

Mine has been in the garage for over a year, but I'm waiting on a buddy of mine to cut some plate steel with his Henrob torch. You have a precise cutting device? If so, I might be able to finish up my tire rack project.

Take care!

I gotta plasma cutter that didn't light last time I plugged it in. So I guess that doesn't count. I haven't looked into why it's broke yet. I do have the blue wrench, though!

Scott

It's been nearly 2 years since I've done more than drive her around the shop. Just been super busy. I pulled her out of mothballs (new gas, oil & batteries) last Sunday and, I gotta say I'm still not sure The Beater & I can part. A lot of great memories and good times there for sure.

I would bitch slap you so hard for even mentioning selling that truck.....me, you and Shane and our 3 trucks go back farther than LSLC.
Bitch slap your self and get your ass to K Rocks
MARCH 15-17

OH BTW ya' missed a hell of a party a Kris' couple weeks back.

Who's that with the umbrella?
(wish I had a bigger pic!)
snakepit.jpg

Scott,
EDITED BY TEXICAN, (SUPERMOD) CAUSE HE AIN'T SELLING THAT TRUCK.

That's funny right there! haha

Pancho needs to feel rocks, too. I might get somewhere this summer if I get a free weekend. Got another baby on the way in October, so that's gonna make it tougher.

Last edited:

Scott, Sid (my 3 year old) and I are driving over to the Roundup on Friday morning/early afternoon. We are coming home Saturday afternoon. If you want to ride over with us you are more than welcome. I've already paid the registration fee, so you can be my passenger. Hell, you can even have my BBQ ticket. I'm keeping the t-shirt :cool:

Butch! Didya remember the umbrella? That was back when 'Yeller was still yellow! Those were the early days....Way too much fun! I had just got my beadlocks & cage. I think Shane took the picture.

Another pic...
normal_DSCN1023.jpg

I'm going to wrench on her again this weekend. It's either sell the 'Cruiser or the boats. Right now, I leaning toward the boats. I'm all confused!!

I'm going to wrench on her again this weekend. It's either sell the 'Cruiser or the boats. Right now, I leaning toward the boats. I'm all confused!![/QUOTE

I still got the umbrella, and yes that was one of the best days ever wheeling.........
:beer: :beer:

Git that sumbich to K Rocks and you will git infused with the fever.....
My dad always said if it fly's float's or f**k's just rent it......so sell the f'n boats!:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Member this????
havis n butch.jpg

Barely! That Shiner in my hand was...oh....probably number 17 or so. Nice hat ya got there!

Mines going to be ready to 'rock' after this weekend, I've gotten all the cobwebs out of it and might even drive down to Houston to wheel with ya --- if your rigs running...???

See the Pancho Tire Rack Thread a few threads down.... Mine's ready! Baby is due next week, but maybe a weekend in mid-late October we can make a day trip somewhere. I'm tentative for Roundup due to my son's birthday on the 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom