I did it agian (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I went and done it agian. I just bought a 79 40 complete runner with title for 400 bucks. I am starting to get quite the little collection. I am getting the trans rebuild on the 62 as we speak (295 for the rebld kit and another 100 for the converter). Im torn on what to do with the 40s. I have a non titled 70 now the 79. I may just keep the 79 and part the 70, Or perhaps I will build a moster wheeler. Anyways, these are more addicting than crack.

Well, I went and done it agian. I just bought a 79 40 complete runner with title for 400 bucks. I am starting to get quite the little collection. I am getting the trans rebuild on the 62 as we speak (295 for the rebld kit and another 100 for the converter). Im torn on what to do with the 40s. I have a non titled 70 now the 79. I may just keep the 79 and part the 70, Or perhaps I will build a moster wheeler. Anyways, these are more addicting than crack.

Pics!

You have a 70??

Rick,

I have been there before so many options so little time or money to throw at all o them. If you want my .02's. I'd say while the 40's are really sweet and totally what you think of when you thing Cruiser the 62 is more of a liveable useable machine. I don't know what you have as a daily driver but i always thought a 4wd wagon would make a great second car. If i was in your position i would Divide and Conquer. Sell the 2 40's off to build a sweet 62 that you can use for whatever you want to do and could drive it daily if need be. Thats just my opinion.

- Jason

Yea Mark, I have a old 70 40. I have owned it for years, runs but needs the brake lines hooked up. I refused to do it until I got the disc brake frontend I wanted. I guess now that I have the trk frontend I will have to get started.

Yea Mark, I have a old 70 40. I have owned it for years, runs but needs the brake lines hooked up. I refused to do it until I got the disc brake frontend I wanted. I guess now that I have the trk frontend I will have to get started.

Okay..I thought it was a 70 series..

I'll be lookin' for a cruiser project this summer and want a 4 door 70 series expedition rig.

will you PM me a phone number for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom