4:40 AM...Where's Sputnik40??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sunset South Carolina, Tamassee, South Carolina
Waiting for that sorry sack of Tuna Turds....called him for a scheduled 5:00 AM departure to the Keys for a weekend of fishing and that squid-squirt was out partying til after 2:30 AM. :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I will show no mercy on the boat later today.....:D

Waiting for that sorry sack of Tuna Turds....called him for a scheduled 5:00 AM departure to the Keys for a weekend of fishing and that squid-squirt was out partying til after 2:30 AM. :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I will show no mercy on the boat later today.....:D

Don't mince words Jim, Tell us how you really feel. And uh, don't drown him. I want to see that 40 of his in May.:D

That wussy! Sitting here at Jim's bitching about one of the 40" MTR's I bought being bad - and he shows me this buried thread.

Well - all I got to say is who partied hard till the wee hours of Friday morning, slept 1.5 hours, made it to Jim's - fished, partied and drank my arse off for two more days straight - and yet, I'm not the one who puked.

As Jim how that BBQ tasted the second time and why we missed getting out before the sun got up - his sorry arse was sleeping!

Hahahahhaha - we're still professionals though :flipoff2: :beer: :flipoff2:

so did y'all catch anything?

sounds like they caught pure hell!

We'll have to post a few pics - didn't catch much, but damn the fresh snapper I grilled up the last two days straight was damn good! I'd do it again - but I'm not sure if they'll let me in a few of the bars we visited - even Jim is afraid to go back in a few weeks for fear they'll remember he was with me :flipoff2:.

The best story by far is how my best friends brother in law got insanely drunk when we left him ashore at a bar, and after getting picked up he donned my wool moose sweater and proceeded to ensure that the little moose' stay drunk all night. :eek: :beer: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom