1967 fj45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
searching for a 45 & came across this

http://www.fj55landcruiser.com/67FJ45.htm

"accepting best offers" ???
107_0796.jpg

This truck is in California, the guy has a collection of cruisers. he quoted me 8k one time. I passed.
Armando.

Northern Cal or South Cal? it seems like a lot $ for a project.

Clicked on his parts link. Shows local pick up in Santa Ynez. I would assume that means it is Bob Cash in Happy Valley or something like that. Never met him; only heard some stories I wouldn't want to repeat.:frown:

I was quoted $12,500 for that, it has a Nevada title, For that price I will convert my FJ40 into a truck.

This truck is in California, the guy has a collection of cruisers. he quoted me 8k one time. I passed.
Armando.

Clicked on his parts link. Shows local pick up in Santa Ynez. I would assume that means it is Bob Cash in Happy Valley or something like that. Never met him; only heard some stories I wouldn't want to repeat.:frown:

Yes, Bob Cash. That picture shows the inside of his hill-top Cruiser-filled wharehouse in Buellton CA, just west of Santa Ynez. Almost sold him a couple of Cruisers 10 or so years ago and found him to be a very shrewd businessman. Needless to say, we had no deal.

Yep, he came to my shop in Tx when I had a bunch of trucks...left empty handed from here as well.

Yes, Bob Cash. That picture shows the inside of his hill-top Cruiser-filled wharehouse in Buellton CA, just west of Santa Ynez. Almost sold him a couple of Cruisers 10 or so years ago and found him to be a very shrewd businessman. Needless to say, we had no deal.

you sig looks like you have steves old truck from Vancouver?

if so, I miss that truck:cheers:

Yup, Steve's old truck sitting out in the drive rusting away. Hope to tear into it soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom