H55F internal part numbers needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Sorry for the crosspost...

I've got a customer rebuilding his 85-90' era H55F... I've been able to track down the input & output shafts and the gearbox rebuild kit (bearings and seals).... I can't find the part numbers for a couple of internal parts. I need the 3-4 rings & the 3-4 shift collar...

Anyone by chance have a Toyota parts breakdown of this?? I have a FSM that covers the rebuild procedures, but it lacks part numbers.

Thanks in advance

I've got a customer rebuilding his 85-90' era H55F... I've been able to track down the input & output shafts and the gearbox rebuild kit (bearings and seals).... I can't find the part numbers for a couple of internal parts. I need the 3-4 rings & the 3-4 shift collar...

Anyone by chance have a Toyota parts breakdown of this?? I have a FSM that covers the rebuild procedures, but it lacks part numbers.

Thanks in advance

I'll give it a try. I have pdf files with all part numbers, maybe I manage to find the ones you need and email them.
cheers,
Jan

Thanks in advance

emailed you a pdf. let me know if that covers what you need.
cheers,
J

emailed you a pdf. let me know if that covers what you need.
cheers,
J

That is exactly what I need... BUT that covers the early H55F, I'm not sure if the parts numbers I need are the same for the later H55F. Thanks for your help either way! :cool:

That is exactly what I need... BUT that covers the early H55F, I'm not sure if the parts numbers I need are the same for the later H55F. Thanks for your help either way! :cool:

I'll email you the BJ70 pages. they are from 85 to 87, so should cover the later models.
I hope they are complete.
cheers,
Jan

'87 onwards H55 for a H Motor

Input Shaft 33311-60121

Output Shaft 33321-60070

HTH

Seth

PS. Kurt call me;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom