Lookin for some pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for some pictures. I am installing my lift this week, or should say I am planning on installing my lift this week (3.5"), followed by my new 33 x 12.50 Firestone Destination MT's on saturday. I am just curious to see what an FJ with an equivalent lift and 33's looks like. Too anxious to wait! Help out an inpatient fellow Cruiser--Plez!:cheers:

click on the link in my signature. I have an OME lift and 33x12.5 BGF AT's. You should also browse through the 60 registry thread.

click on the link in my signature. I have an OME lift and 33x12.5 BGF AT's. You should also browse through the 60 registry thread.

Wow, I like youre front bumper alot. It looks very similar to the 4 plus MAF one..

Wanna make me one??? :)

Mine is sold now... but I still have picture!

Rimg0666.sized.jpg

nice rig

what is 'mbb'?

Are you running OME heavy's? Do you what shock you're running?

Dig that front bumper - really cool!

what is 'mbb'?

Are you running OME heavy's? Do you what shock you're running?

Dig that front bumper - really cool!

"mbb" is/are my initials.

I think I am running OME heavy's. I get confused with the nomenclature. I think they are heavy for the FJ60, which may be med for a diesel application? I have the pn's at home...

I am looking for some pictures. I am installing my lift this week, or should say I am planning on installing my lift this week (3.5"), followed by my new 33 x 12.50 Firestone Destination MT's on saturday. I am just curious to see what an FJ with an equivalent lift and 33's looks like. Too anxious to wait! Help out an inpatient fellow Cruiser--Plez!:cheers:

I bet if you look in this section you can find lots of threads with pics with a lift and 33's. Also the registry above has quite a few. Most guys list what lift and tires they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom