PS box adapter, anybody run one of these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found this on EBAY, wondered how it compared to the others that seam to be floating around. Anybody using this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MT-P...9QQihZ020QQcategoryZ33589QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is a JT Outfitters version of the minitruck gearbox mounting bracket. There are many vendors here on Mud who sell the same thing. I would imagine they all work just as well as the other if the holes are drilled in the right spots, the angles are correct and the welding is done well. Pick your favorite vendor and price and buy one.

I just got mine from Bill Dorry (wdorry on Mud). He makes a great products. Search for Romer's PS install and you'll see it in action.

X2 on Bill Dorry's stuff. Very stout. I would rather do business with him anyway.

Ed

I am using that bracket for mine. I lucked into a good deal here on Mud! First, here is what you need off the mini truck: ;) Pic boosted from E-Bay...
MiniTrkSteering.jpg

I got that bracket.

It probably would have worked, but I was having clearance problems with the ram horns I have, so I ended up welding another piece of angle so i could move the box up, then I added another brace.

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed to send that money and just get a few pieces of angle iron, I was expecting a little better craftsmanship for their price.

Wish I had known about this other guy at the time.

Thanks my64fj40
thats exactly what I was looking for. Somebody who has used one and had a comment. I wasnt sure and I didnt want to call it a 'couple of pieces of angle iron' unless I had a first hand account.

I will probly buy Dorrys now with this info. I hope this thread helps other people in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom