The Black Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I was under the dash trying to figure out and dispose of some of the bohick wiring left by the PO. When tracing wires to the driver side kick panel I found a (gasp) black box that is labeled " emission cont " . As far as I knew all the emission crap has been stripped save for the cat. Can I remove this too ? Will my rig self destruct ? Will everything still work ? This is really bugging me. Any thoughts? Thanks, Jeff

Since the stock is carb and air injection system are already gone, the box isn't doing anything.

Leaving it in is not going to hurt anything but it sounds like it is not doing anything if you removed all the smog equip and air injection.

I'll take it for you.
If you want it I can send it to you. I have no idea if it even works. Thanks everyone now thats its removed I'll sleep better.

From the title of this thread I was expecting a much better topic. Some men fear the Black Box, some men crave the Black Box, and then there are those that Control the Black Box!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to. You understand, don't you?

From the title of this thread I was expecting a much better topic. Some men fear the Black Box, some men crave the Black Box, and then there are those that Control the Black Box!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to. You understand, don't you?

drugs are bad mmmkay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom