3F-E Thermostat housing switchs and sensors ID Pls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

matt.mcinnes

2F-ETI
Threads
All three electrical conections were damaged when removed (Not By Me) A,C & D so does anyone know what they are and which is which.
100_1670.jpg

100_1669.jpg

A-I think is the Temp switch
C-I think is the cold start injector timer switch
D-I think is the Temp sensor
Please confirm the above
B- is a Vacume switch but to what?
E-I have no Idea what the hole is for, it's a threaded hole that goes through in to the thermostat like the others but had nothing in it that I recall though it looks more like a it would suit a compression fitting than a sensor of sorts.

According to the FSM, the vacuum hoses are attached to the BVSV that is mounted on your housing. You should see a reference to that on the vacuum routing chart under the bonnet. You are correct on the other 2 but it's hard to tell which is which.

At this point I would contact your favorite parts guru and order all new stuff, replace the old with the new is the same locations and you should be good to go.

According to the FSM, the vacuum hoses are attached to the BVSV that is mounted on your housing. You should see a reference to that on the vacuum routing chart under the bonnet. You are correct on the other 2 but it's hard to tell which is which.

At this point I would contact your favorite parts guru and order all new stuff, replace the old with the new is the same locations and you should be good to go.

Thanks for that. Just my bonnet is an FJ40:grinpimp:

Which FSM is that in by the way?

Regards Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom