JDM Parts and Accessories (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hoser

SILVER Star
Threads
Gee, not much going on the board today. So I thought I'd post some more interesting parts we can get from Japan. I believe most if not all of these parts are available from their dealerships.

Factory Bullbar? They must have small animals in Japan. :D
An OEM ladder might be kinda cool.
bumper.jpg
002rear.jpg
ladder.jpg

I need a set of them curtains along with the OEM bed.
curtain:rearseatcover.jpg
bikeholder.jpg
bed.jpg

"Land Cruiser--This Personality Is Orthodox" :confused:
The second pic is a cleanbox--a trash can maybe?
Safari seatcovers.

If anybody is interested in buying this stuff. You can order it from here. I've heard of others buying and receiving their goods.

http://japanparts.com/
thispersonalityisorthodox.jpg
cleanbox.jpg
safariseatcovers.jpg

hey I like that grill...

rzpapp said:
hey I like that grill...
It can be yours for $422 plus shipping.

I love the jump seats bags in the first post. I have actually been looking for those to storm mine in when not in use. Thanks for the post.

if interested in JDM parts, you should contact MOT on this board. He's over there and can get good stuff...

I still do!!!:frown:

Someone take them off of my hands!:crybaby:

Mot;)

Hi MOT

Do you know how much an OEM bumper with an OEM winch will cost?

And how much is that ladder
Thanks

id love to add the head lamp washers.

Headlamp washers also came on Canadian LX470's. You could easily source parts from there.

Hello Mot,

Do you know if the swing away spare tire carrier is available, the price, and difficulty of installation?

Thanks, Mike.

Hi MOT

Do you know how much an OEM bumper with an OEM winch will cost?

And how much is that ladder
Thanks

Sorry for the delay in replying!

I was not aware that any 100's came with a winch. I'll have to check my EPC and get back to you.

And you can find out about the ladder(s) in the link below:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=773569#post773569

I think I have the one that says "Land Cruiser" and also another that says "Cygnus" (Japanese LX470).

Beware though that you'll have to damage your sheetmetal to put them on.:D

Mike,

Again, please allow me to check the EPC, but the last time I priced the rear tire carrier for the 80 it was something like $800US, just for the carrier alone, not including all the misc. parts needed to make it happen. At least with the 80 you would have to reinforce the tailgate/above the right-hand tail light for added strength.

If I were you I would look for an aftermarket bumper/carrier. But that's just me!;)

Sorry for the delay in replying!

I was not aware that any 100's came with a winch. I'll have to check my EPC and get back to you.

And you can find out about the ladder(s) in the link below:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=773569#post773569

I think I have the one that says "Land Cruiser" and also another that says "Cygnus" (Japanese LX470).

Beware though that you'll have to damage your sheetmetal to put them on.:D

Mike,

Again, please allow me to check the EPC, but the last time I priced the rear tire carrier for the 80 it was something like $800US, just for the carrier alone, not including all the misc. parts needed to make it happen. At least with the 80 you would have to reinforce the tailgate/above the right-hand tail light for added strength.

If I were you I would look for an aftermarket bumper/carrier. But that's just me!;)

Thanks MOT. I don't think US LC comes with OEM bumper/winch but I know Gulf specification LC does have.

Here few pictures

Last edited:
The winch (by itself) costs almost $2,000, the bumper is another $550-ish, and the tire carrier (excluding the misc. parts) is $600-ish, plus shipping!:D

The winch (by itself) costs almost $2,000, the bumper is another $550-ish, and the tire carrier (excluding the misc. parts) is $600-ish, plus shipping!:D

Wow you replied before I even posted the pictures. Thanks a lot.
$ 550-ish is reasonable for the bumper if that can accomordate an after market winch. What do u think???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom