A pillar Gauge Pod group buy... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This company will make small runs of custom A pillar gauge pods.

http://www.gaugepods.com/custom.html

I am interested a three pod mount for my 60... Anyone else out there interested in going in on it? (Ideally we can find 20 or more of us, and I believe that would make these about $40)

Please post here in this thread if interested.

Here are a couple of pics - picked up everything at Pepboys. Both the Temp and Vacuum are mechanical. The basics of what you need.
Picture 007a.jpg
Picture 008a.JPG

I'm interested...

Very cool! I'd definately like to have something like that for vacuum and transmission temp. Was the pod one of these custom ones or did you buy one made for a different vehicle?

I'd go in on a group buy for a 2-gauge pod if things pan out.

Here are a couple of pics - picked up everything at Pepboys. Both the Temp and Vacuum are mechanical. The basics of what you need.

You said you picked it up at Pep boys. Is it a pillar for a specific truck or just a generic pod that you tried and it fit?

Im Interested! Keep me posted!

Nick

I too am interested in the pillar mount. 3 pod would be nice.

Pep boys?? How much?

I'm interested...

I guess everybody wants a pod. It's the basic pod setup. You can buy them in 1, 2 and 3 pod arrangements at any auto parts or perfermance store. The nice thing about these is you can set the lighting to match any interior color. I wanted a backup of the Temperature guage that wasn't electrical as, like most ofus, I had a radiator that had seen better years. It's amazing what you learn about your engine - especially what heat soak is all about. The other thing is, as it's carborated, the vacuum guage will tell you everything about how well its running. Probably the most important instrument you can buy. It also helps you keep you mpg up if you drive by it.

Anway, here is an exterior pic for those interested -
Picture 010.jpg

Looks like you trimmed it to fit is that correct?

I'm interested! Prefer two (boost gauge and EGR), but can do three.

Mytank, we can work something out, I can send yours directly to Oz.

Exiled. I think you ment to say EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp.) Not EGR (Exhaust Gas Recycle).

That pod is kinda cool, but could you get it in brown or gray?

Dynosoar :zilla:

Exiled. I think you ment to say EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp.) Not EGR (Exhaust Gas Recycle).
Dynosoar. I think you ment to say Exhaust Gas Recirculation, not Exhaust Gas Recycle. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom