Dunlop RK3 (roadtrak major) 15"? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
Threads
Website
home.comcast.net
Just wanted to revisit this to see if anyone found this in a 15" rim. I think it would be the perfect tire for the LVs. :)

http://www.tireshop-first.com/parts/tire/dunlop/roadtrak.html

http://ecom.toyota-gib.com/English/Vehicles/Tyres/roadtrak.htm
dunlop_roadtrak.jpg

Last edited:
Dunlop Japan is making the Roadtrak Major only in 16". Think there is a Chinese or Malaysian maker using the mold also. Sorry, no linky and no idea on a 15", if I run across it I'll post up.

Sometimes it's nice to have 16" wheels. ;)

Run the mud and snow it looks like it comes in a 15.

I like this one but also a 16, fortunately I've got 16" split rims.

STA-Superlug-900-16.jpg

Last edited:
Can you also start the campain to michelin about getting xzl. xl's, xmls and more importantly an 8.25 x16.. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dunlop/Goodyear:

"Per the Dunlop Marketing Department, this is a bias light truck tire and would be considered a vintage tire because of the size."

treerootCO said:
Dunlop/Goodyear:

"Per the Dunlop Marketing Department, this is a bias light truck tire and would be considered a vintage tire because of the size."

So being "vintage" it wouldn't have to be DOT and can be imported? :confused:
Wishful Thinking. :D

When I was up there cruiserparts.net had some 750-16's on that late model 40 he had on Ebay recently. I don't remember the maker, they were definately Chinese though, .

there was amention of dunlop making thetires in malaysia iwas born tghere and my parents still live there, my dad still drives his 4 door 1977 toyota corolla. i could have him find out if someone can giveme specifics on the tire size

just source some 16" split rims and be done with it :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom